EducationJ.D., Villanova University School of Law, Order of the Coif, Magna Cum Laude, Editor, Villanova Law Review, 2006
B.S., Cornell University, 2000
I empower ambition when I DISTILL COMPLICATED ESTATE PLANNING concepts to TAKE THE MYSTERY OUT OF THE planning PROCESS.
My Practice Area is:
I have worked with:
- Business owners across a range of industries, including healthcare, entertainment, advertising, and real estate.
- Families navigating the responsibilities that come with the stewardship of inherited wealth.
- Entrepreneurs interested in prospectively structuring assets prior to significant business growth.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Working with clients to ensure they are comfortable with each step of the estate planning process.
- Tailoring plans to meet competing needs when there are complicated family dynamics.
- Counseling clients through decisions that will have an impact through multiple generations.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I started my career at two large firms before opening a solo practice, where I worked for the past six years.
- Clients have asked me to serve in the trusted positions of Executor and Trustee.
- After graduating from law school, I served as a law clerk in United States Tax Court.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I'm not in the office, I enjoy chasing after my three spirited children and two spoiled dogs, and coaching soccer.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association – Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member, Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
- Sustaining Sponsor, The Timothy School (School for Children with Autism in Berwyn, Pennsylvania)
Industries of Focus
- Family Offices, Financial Institutions, and Trust Companies
- Public and Private Companies
- Real Estate Owners and Developers
- Entertainment and Media
- Medical and Professional Services
- Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Charitable Planning
- Business Succession Planning