100 N. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
EducationJ.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2012
B.A., cum laude, St. Joseph's University, 2009
Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Middle District of Pennsylvania
District of New Jersey
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- A Fortune 100 banking and financial services company
- A Fortune 500 insurance company
- A national broker-dealer
- One of the country’s largest privately owned marketing and advertising solutions firms
- A national family-owned auto parts manufacturing company
- A national trucking and logistics company
- A regional bank
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Creating litigation strategies that are in line with business objectives, including helping to avoid litigation where it is not consistent with those objectives.
- Working tirelessly on behalf of clients, which means being available 24/7.
- Bringing my experience across multiple industries and at multiple market levels to bear to act as counsel in fostering new business opportunities for clients.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I was named a Rising Star by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine.
- I routinely draft business and employment policy documents for clients, applying my litigation experience to a business counseling role.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I serve on the Board of Directors of United Communities of Southeast Philadelphia, which provides a host of services to the most underserved individuals in southeast Philadelphia, from after school outreach and truancy prevention programs to English-as-a-second-language classes and foreclosure avoidance initiatives.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Board Member, United Communities of Southeast Philadelphia
- Counsel, Saint Joseph’s University Veterans’ Entrepreneurial Jumpstart Program
- Volunteer, Homeless Advocacy Project – Veterans’ Project
- Volunteer, Legal Clinic for the Disabled
- Financial Services Litigation
- Business, Commercial & Contract Disputes
- Insurance Coverage
- Employment Litigation
- Trade Secrets & Unfair Competition
- Real Estate Disputes
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
INDUSTRIES OF FOCUS
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Services and Procedures
- Real Estate