EducationJ.D., with honors, George Washington University Law School, 2004 B.A., University of Virginia, 2001
New York Pennsylvania
I empowered ambition when I advised my client on the restructuring and sale of a major business unit.
There were numerous interested parties who had not been able to reach agreement on key issues which prevented the divestiture of the business that my client desired. I developed a new structure for the transaction that resolved the roadblocks to completing the restructuring and sale and was able to complete the transaction within the time frame set by the board of directors while exceeding the expected financial result.
My Practice Area Is:
I have worked with:
- Buyers and sellers of public and privately-held companies.
- Investors negotiating debt and equity investments in privately-held companies.
- Lenders and borrowers in senior secured loan and mezzanine loan financings.
- Executives negotiating employment agreements and separation packages.
- Emerging growth companies in capital-raising transactions.
- Public companies with respect to securities law matters.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Advising clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions.
- Drafting and negotiating debt and financing transactions.
- Providing strategic advice to employers and executives on employment, equity compensation, and severance arrangements.
- Counseling emerging growth companies on all aspects of their business from corporate governance to commercial contracts and capital raising.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I have worked at two international law firms in New York and Philadelphia.
- Prior to joining RCCB, I spent eight years as in-house counsel to a multi-billion dollar commercial real estate finance company.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two young children.
- Mid-Cap/Middle Market
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Financial Services & Asset Management
- Emerging Growth
- Public Companies
- Commercial Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Debt & Equity Financings
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Securities Law Compliance