100 N. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
EducationUniversity of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.M. Program and Wharton Business & Law Certificate, 2016
Babes-Bolyai University, Master in Business Administration, 2010
University of Bucharest, Master in Employment Law, 2010
Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Law, Romania, 2006 (equivalent to J.D.)
Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2006 (equivalent to B.A.)
I empower ambition by providing our clients with practical and responsive solutions to their matters, as well as with enthusiasm and determination to help them achieve their goals.
My practice area is:
Corporate & Business
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Large multinationals on cross border deals.
- Buyers and sellers of privately-held companies in a variety of sectors, such as internet technology, healthcare, retail, consulting, business services and renewable energy.
- Private equity firms and their portfolio companies in numerous M&A transactions and other general corporate matters.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Problem solving the legal issues of our clients.
- Closing complex M&A and other commercial transactions in a time-efficient manner.
- Being prompt and helping our clients develop strategies to achieve their goals.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I handled many large M&A deals in Romania, in which I played a key role as a senior corporate lawyer for 9 years.
- I worked as a law clerk in a large New York firm before moving to Philadelphia.
- I am a published member of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law.
- I have a graduate degree in Corporate Management and a master degree in Employment Law.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I practice sports any chance I get. I was a Track and Field athlete for almost 10 years.
INDUSTRies of FOCUS
- Emerging Companies
- Mid-Cap/Middle Market
- Private Equity
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
- Private Equity & Venture Capital