Conshohocken, PA 19428
EducationUniversity of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.M. Program and Wharton Business & Law Certificate, 2016
Babes-Bolyai University, Master in Business Administration, 2010
University of Bucharest, Master in Employment Law, 2010
Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Law, Romania, 2006 (equivalent to J.D.)
Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2006 (equivalent to B.A.)
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Large multinationals on cross border deals.
- Buyers and sellers of privately-held companies in a variety of sectors, such as internet technology, healthcare, retail, consulting, business services and renewable energy.
- Private equity firms and their portfolio companies in numerous M&A transactions and other general corporate matters.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Problem solving the legal issues of our clients.
- Closing complex M&A and other commercial transactions in a time-efficient manner.
- Being prompt and helping our clients develop strategies to achieve their goals.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I handled many large M&A deals in Romania, in which I played a key role as a senior corporate lawyer for 9 years.
- I worked as a law clerk in a large New York firm before moving to Philadelphia.
- I am a published member of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law.
- I have a graduate degree in Corporate Management and a master degree in Employment Law.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I practice sports any chance I get. I was a Track and Field athlete for almost 10 years.
INDUSTRies of FOCUS
- Emerging Companies
- Mid-Cap/Middle Market
- Private Equity
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
- Private Equity & Venture Capital