I empowered ambition when I advised a client through a series of debt and equity financing transactions that provided capital necessary to grow its business.
My Practice Area Is:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Lenders and borrowers in senior, mezzanine and subordinate financing transactions.
- Sellers and buyers of public and privately-held companies.
- Start-up and emerging growth companies in capital raising transactions.
- Boards of closely-held companies regarding corporate governance issues.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Understanding clients and their businesses and tailoring advice to meet their unique needs.
- Developing and executing efficient and effective strategies to address clients’ objectives.
- Listening carefully and providing clear, accessible and practical guidance.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
Before joining RCCB, I worked for national corporate law firms in Cleveland and Philadelphia.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter, distance running, gardening, golfing and watching Philadelphia’s sports teams.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
INDUSTRies of FOCUS
- Emerging Growth
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Mid-Cap/Middle Market
- Life Sciences
- Debt & Equity Financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Commercial Transactions
- General Business & Corporate Counseling