EducationM.B.A., The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
J.D., Rutgers University School of Law
B.A., Brandeis University
I empower ambition by bridging the worlds of law and business. I frequently serve as a virtual member of our clients’ teams, and have mentored hundreds of companies on their growth strategies, including marketing, sales, capital raising and strategic partnering. I also direct RCCB’s initiatives for growth and innovation.
I have worked with:
- Established companies
- Angel and venture capital investors
- International companies seeking to do business in the US
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Caring deeply about our clients' success and partnering with them as a virtual member of their team.
- Using my business and marketing experience to help clients develop growth strategies.
- Bridging the often ignored gap between the legal and business worlds.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I have worked in small and large companies as a lawyer and business executive, as Vice President of Strategic Business Development, General Counsel, International Counsel.
- I have mentored hundreds of start-up companies in the US and abroad.
- I have negotiated business agreements as a lawyer and business professional, domestically and internationally.
- I was named as one of the leading start up attorneys in the region by Technical.ly Philly.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
- I am the proud mother of five children and we think that our family experiences would make a great sitcom.
- I am a recipient of the Wharton Distinguished Alumna Award for my professional achievements and support of women in the business world.
- I love boating and as a child spent weekends living on a boat. My current boat is a kayak, so obviously I can’t spend the weekend on it.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Member, Forum of Executive Women
- Board Member and Past President, Philadelphia Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member, Citizen Diplomacy International
- Past Board Member, The Enterprise Center