I empowered ambition when I negotiated a series of co-development and supply and distribution arrangements for a client in connection with their development and marketing of a medical diagnostic product.
MY PRACTICE AREA IS:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Private equity firms and public and private companies in connection with stock and asset acquisitions.
- Investment banks, mezzanine funds, and borrowers in connection with acquisition financing, term loan and revolver credit facilities, mezzanine, and asset-based financings and restructuring transactions.
- Banks, leasing companies and other lenders in loan transactions and equipment leases.
- Early-stage companies as “outside general counsel” on various commercial and corporate governance matters.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Assisting clients with understanding and managing the risks related to their businesses.
- Responsiveness and focus on my clients particular needs.
- Tailoring legal services to provide practical solutions for the varied issues my clients and their business face.
- Understanding the nature of my clients businesses and their industries and anticipating their future needs.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
Prior to joining RCCB I practiced law in the New York office of an international law firm.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I am an avid surfer and certified freediver. As an active member of a local surfing club I regularly volunteer with The Surfrider Foundation for beach cleanup and other events.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Board Member & Corporate Secretary, United Communities of Southeast Philadelphia
- Board Member, Casa Farnese
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Debt & Equity Financing Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
INDUSTRIES OF FOCUS
- Mid-Cap/Middle Market
- Private Equity
- Life Sciences