100 N. 18th Street, Suite 710
Philadelphia, PA 19103
EducationLL.M. (Tax), Certificate in Estate Planning, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2006
J.D., Tulane University School of Law, 2005
B.S., University of Michigan, 2002
I EMPOWERED AMBITION WHEN I HELPED A FAMILY OVERCOME THE TABOO OF FINANCES.
For many clients, discussions about money and taxes are very difficult. My client knew the time had come for full disclosure and to start transitioning “governance” of the family to the next generation, but needed some extra guidance on how to proceed. In running the family meeting, I facilitated the discussion and opened up topics that had never been discussed before.
My Practice Area Is:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- A technology entrepreneur who took a software company public and then sold the company for more than $1 Billion.
- The CEO of a Fortune 500 Public Company.
- The CEO of one of the largest health systems in the region.
- The Managing Partner of one of the largest investment advisory firms in the world.
- The owners of one of the largest automotive supply companies in the country.
- A wealthy widow deeply concerned about taking care of her family.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Providing strategic and practical estate planning advice to clients with “taxable” estates.
- Implementing complex estate plans incrementally so clients both understand the structure and are not overwhelmed by the process.
- Navigating complex family dynamics with competing interests, while implementing plans (in life and at death) that span multiple generations.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- In addition to being a trusted advisor, I serve as a Trustee and Executor for many of my clients.
- I began my career at one of the oldest and most successful law firms in Philadelphia history.
- I am proud to have established the Private Client Services Group at RCCB which has grown into one of the most prominent practices in Philadelphia.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I lived on the Mardi Gras parade route in New Orleans for three years while in law school. Few things are more unique than a crawfish boil while the parades are rolling.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association – Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute
- MS Society – Leaders Circle
- Private Equity & Hedge Funds
- Public & Private Companies
- Real Estate Owners & Developers
- Life Sciences
- Family Offices, Banks, & Trust Companies
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration