EducationJ.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 2007
Visiting Student, Villanova University School of Law, 2006-2007
B.A., English, B.A., Speech Communication, The Pennsylvania State University, 2004
I EMPOWERED AMBITION WHEN I SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED A CORPORATE TRUSTEE’S ACTIONS IN ORPHANS’ COURT.
My Practice Area Is:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Private clients – individuals with wealth ranging from $1M to in excess of $1B.
- Corporate Fiduciaries – National and Local Trust Companies & Banks.
- Family Offices.
- Individual Trustees and Guardians.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- I am accessible and responsible to clients' needs.
- I am sensitive to the personal and important decisions clients have to make.
- I develop sophisticated and clear estate plans and strategies.
- I provide efficient and steadfast counsel to clients in Orphans’ Court matters.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I have a diverse Trusts & Estates background having been a law clerk in Orphans’ Court and an associate at both large and small firms.
- I am unique in the Trusts & Estates field as I practice in all areas: estate planning, estate and trust administration, and Orphans’ Court litigation.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I’m not practicing law, you can find me chasing around my toddlers and daydreaming about being on the golf course.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Co-Chair, Rules & Practice Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Executive Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Private Equity & Hedge Funds
- Public & Private Companies
- Real Estate Owners & Developers
- Life Sciences
- Family Offices, Banks, & Trust Companies
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Asset Protection Planning
- International Planning
- Orphans’ Court