EducationJ.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 2007
Visiting Student, Villanova University School of Law, 2006-2007
B.A., English, B.A., Speech Communication, The Pennsylvania State University, 2004
I EMPOWER AMBITION WHEN I help clients conquer complicated estate planning issues with smart, straightforward solutions.
It is no secret that the estate planning process forces clients to make difficult financial decisions while facing deeply personal and emotional issues. By encouraging open discussions and listening carefully, I provide clients with a comfortable environment to embrace these issues and make sound resolutions that achieve their estate planning goals.
My Practice Area Is:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Private clients – business owners, executives, professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Corporate Fiduciaries – National and Local Trust Companies & Financial Institutions.
- Charitable Beneficiaries and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Family Offices.
- Individual Fiduciaries - estate and trust administration matters.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- I am accessible and responsive to clients' needs.
- I am sensitive to the personal and important decisions clients have to make.
- I develop sophisticated and clear estate plans and strategies that achieve clients' planning and tax saving goals.
- I help clients navigate the estate administration process with patience and empathy.
- I provide efficient and steadfast counsel to clients in Orphans’ Court related matters.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I have a diverse Trusts & Estates background having been a law clerk in Orphans’ Court and an associate at both large and small firms in Philadelphia.
- I am unique in the Trusts & Estates field as I represent clients in all areas: estate planning, estate and trust administration, and Orphans’ Court matters.
- I have been named a Rising Star by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine for the last two years.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I’m not practicing law, you can find me playing with my two energetic children and daydreaming about being on the golf course.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Co-Chair, Rules & Practice Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Board Member and Co-Chair of Sponsorship Committee, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
INDUSTRies of FOCUS
- Family Offices, Financial Institutions, & Trust Companies
- Private Equity & Hedge Funds
- Public & Private Companies
- Real Estate Owners & Developers
- Life Sciences
- Medical & Professional Services
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Asset Protection Planning
- International Planning
- Orphans’ Court