I empowered ambition when I worked closely with a client on the acquisition and subsequent sale of a building, which also involved secondary seller financing as a means of accomplishing the sale when buyer equity and committed loan funds were insufficient to complete closing.
The relationship I built with the various parties in the transaction was crucial to our ability to get the deal to closing. When the buyer ultimately defaulted under the terms of the first mortgage, the strong relationship established between lenders enabled my client to ultimately acquire the property for far less than the price that he had initially sold it to the defaulting buyer/borrower, and the property has now become a key in my client’s mixed-use redevelopment project.
My practice areas are:
I have worked with:
- A Philadelphia based real estate development, construction and leasing company focusing on the redevelopment of urban properties for retail, office, and residential mixed-use projects.
- Numerous residential and commercial real estate developers.
- Developers and investors in solar energy projects throughout the United States.
- Numerous corporate clients in negotiating office leases.
- Numerous real estate developers and investors in the acquisition, development and leasing of office, retail, hospitality, and restaurant properties.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Taking a practical approach to each transaction.
- Utilizing knowledge achieved through representation of individuals and companies involved in various aspects of a real estate transaction and in an in-house counsel capacity to provide business advice as well as legal solutions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I began my legal career and went on to become a partner at Duane Morris, a large, international law firm.
- I also worked as in-house counsel for a title insurance agency prior to joining the founding Partners of RCCB.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I’m not working or attending sporting events, I can be found walking the beaches, paddle-boarding, and enjoying the sunsets of Cape May Point.
Industries of Focus
- Real Estate
- Solar Energy
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development