100 N. 18th Street, Suite 710 Philadelphia, PA 19103
email: email@example.com office: 267.546.0661
I empowered ambition when I structured a bespoke services agreement for a leading technology company.
I worked closely with a client providing services for a consortium of institutions straddling the line between competitors and collaborators from one project to the next. A significant amount of attention was paid both to higher-level business and legal considerations and the day-to-day mechanisms under which the services were to be provided. The extra time invested to better understand the technology at issue helped us deliver concise explanations of technical requirements, which lead to a great result for the client.
My practice area is:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- A company with one of the 25 most recognized international brands.
- A Fortune 500 provider of consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology.
- A leading private equity investment firm.
- A data innovation and advanced analytics firm.
- A publicly-traded web hosting company.
- An industry-leading medical device and technology development company.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Providing strategic counsel on complex intellectual property considerations.
- Helping organizations assess legal risk in a fast-paced, deal-oriented environment.
- Developing business-focused solutions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I started my legal career at the international law firm Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP.
- I have experience as a mediator in both court and community settings.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I was previously director of the performance rights department at a literary agency in New York.
- Financial Services
- Data Analytics
- Real Estate
- Consumer Products
- Fine Arts
- Medical Equipment
- Intellectual Property
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Licensing & Technology Transactions