Conshohocken, PA 19428
email: email@example.com office: 484.532.8189
J.D., Temple University School of Law
B.S., Pennsylvania State University (MGT)
Supreme Court of the United States
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
I empowered ambition when I helped one of my clients relocate Its major distribution plant to a new 1.4 million square foot facility.
This client is the world’s largest manufacturer of consumer products, and I was proud that I could assist them in taking this next big step.
MY PRACTICE AREAS ARE:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- A prominent educational institution in a significant land development expansion of its campus.
- Currently serve as Counsel to the Urban Redevelopment Authority of the City of Pittsburgh for the creation of transportation revitalization investment districts.
- A national commercial real estate developer in the sale of a Center City high-rise parking facility.
- One of the world’s leading producers of consumer products in the relocation, site acquisition, and development of a major manufacturing facility.
- The nation’s largest shopping center REIT in the redevelopment of one of their major assets.
- A major regional developer of multi-family residential and mixed use commercial projects.
- A leading health care organization in the formation and development of an entity to manage and develop its real estate assets, which involves all phases of documentation, business counseling, land development, and zoning.
- The borrower in the negotiation and closing of a multi-million dollar commercial loan transaction for the redevelopment and expansion of a leading shopping center.
- A world leading Canadian construction engineering public company in the negotiation and purchase of several U.S. entities.
MY GREATEST STRENGTH is:
The ability to better understand the needs of my clients since I have been in their shoes, and am able to offer advice from firsthand experience.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I was peer rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell.
- I was recently included in the annual Edition of Top-Ranking Lawyers in Philadelphia published by the Legal Intelligencer.
- In 2015, I was named a Philadelphia Legal Leader in Philadelphia Inquirer.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
In addition to my 29 years of legal practice, my career path has included a number of years of experience in the military, private industry, and the public service as an elected official.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Adjunct Professor of Law, St. Joseph’s University
- Member, Board of Directors, Methodist Home for Children
- Chairman of the Board, Merion Foundation
- Past President, Board of Commissioners, Lower Merion Township
- Board Member and Past President, Merion Civic Association
- President, Merion Community Association, Inc.
- Founder and Director, City Avenue Special Services District
- Board Member, Lower Merion Library Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, New Horizons Senior Center
- Member, Land Use and Policy Council, Urban Land Institute
- Solicitor, Lower Merion Historical Society
INDUSTRies of FOCUS
- Real Estate
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development
- Land Use & Zoning
- Commercial Financing