EducationJ.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2010, Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of Race and Law
B.A., German Studies, magna cum laude, Boston College, 2005
New York (Pending)
I EMPOWERED AMBITION WHEN I ASSISTED A YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR WITH A CONTRACT DISPUTE.
The client, not accustomed to working with attorneys, was also nervous that the dispute would hinder the success of her very new business venture. Assisting this client through navigating the dispute was especially rewarding because, with the dispute behind her, the new business was able to grow and thrive.
My Practice Areas Are:
I have worked with:
- Investment services firms and asset management firms.
- Solar energy firms.
- Gold and precious metals retailers.
- Footwear, home furnishings, and beauty product designers, developers and manufacturers.
- Food manufacturers and wine retailers.
- Transportation companies and airlines.
- Software trade organizations.
- Healthcare systems.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Assisting clients with creating innovative and workable solutions to litigation-related issues.
- Providing responsive, candid, and hands-on advice.
- Collaborating with my RCCB litigation and corporate colleagues in a holistic approach to better helping clients.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I was Phi Beta Kappa at Boston College.
- I was awarded a Fulbright Fellowship in Dresden, Germany from 2005 to 2006.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I am a cheese board expert, design and architecture enthusiast, Michigan Wolverines fan, fluent German speaker, avid traveler, reluctant 5K participant, and Philadelphia food scene explorer (with special emphasis on pho and salatim).
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Board Member, University of Michigan Alumni Club of Philadelphia
- Member, Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute
- Member, Anti-Defamation League Next Generation Leadership Board
- Board Member and Outreach Co-Chair; Newbold Neighbors Association
Industries of Focus
- Food & Beverage
- Real Estate
- Financial Sciences
- Consumer Products
- Medical Equipment
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation/Business Law