I EMPOWERED AMBITION WHEN I LED OUR TEAM THAT ORCHESTRATED 5 DIFFERENT DEBT FINANCE CLOSINGS SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR OUR CLIENT IN ONE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT TRANSACTION TO PROVIDE THE CONSTRUCTION FINANCING FOR A 755 ROOM, 51-STORY NEW HOTEL IN CENTER CITY PHILADELPHIA.
The project, which is ongoing, is a high profile development supported by the city and state due to its addition of much needed hotel rooms near the expanded Pennsylvania Convention Center. The project will be one of the first dual-branded hotels incorporating two separate Starwood “flags” (“W” and “Element”) in one hotel tower. We are proud to be a part of it.
My Practice Areas Are:
I have worked with:
- Several family offices in a variety of business and real estate transactions.
- A middle market buyout private equity fund in several platform and follow-on acquisitions.
- An industry leader in envelopes, labels and commercial print distribution in a number of middle market M&A transactions as a buyer or seller.
- Numerous medical device and other life sciences companies in multiple financing, commercial, and M&A transactions.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Providing sound business judgment in my counseling of clients.
- Being a creative problem solver who finds solutions around issues to enable transactions to move forward.
- Taking a level-headed, analytical approach to transactions to help bridge the gap between positions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I am proud to be a founder of RCCB and its first Managing Partner.
- I started my career in the Corporate and Securities Department of Pepper Hamilton, one of the 100 largest law firms in the country.
- I was co-chair of the technology, emerging company, and venture capital group at Saul Ewing LLP.
- I have served as General Counsel for two technology companies, one of them publicly-traded with 30 offices across the country.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
My favorite activities outside of the office include fishing, hunting and shooting clays. I recently took my son who had graduated from high school and turned 18 on a fly fishing trip to Patagonia.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Emerging Growth
- Life Sciences
- Internet & eCommerce
- Financial Services & Asset Management
- Middle Market Companies
- Family-owned Businesses
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Debt & Equity Financing Transactions
- Fund Formation
- Licensing & Technology Transactions
- Employment & Consulting Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Restructurings
- Business Formation
- Partnerships & LLCs
- General Business & Corporate Counseling