EducationJ.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2008
LL.B. with honors, London School of Economics, 2006
B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Temple University, 2004
Third Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. Court for the EDPA
I empowered ambition when I co-founded my first company at the age of 21, in London, England, with two other partners – none of us having any formal business education or experience.
My partners and I identified a niche market for acting as a go-between large music publishing companies, namely Sony, Warner, and EMI, and young film makers, directors, and producers. Menlo Park Music was born and began successfully brokering licensing deals for music owned by these publishers for use in films, television commercials, live theatrical performances, and at experiential marketing events. At the same time, the company also provided original music composition, orchestral scoring arrangements, and production services to media clients and brands in need. Menlo Park Music is now a multimillion-dollar revenue generator, a client, and the home to some of my best friends.
My Practice Areas are:
I have worked with:
- Publicly traded companies in the insurance, energy, entertainment, and financial services industries.
- Early stage and mature small businesses.
- Individuals needing to actualize their rights under the law.
- Artists and entertainers.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- My broad range of unique life experiences, which inform my business sensibilities and my approach to legal practice, and in turn provide a distinctive value-add for my clients.
- My tenacity, grit, and pragmatism when advising litigation clients.
- My sense of humor.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
I hold law degrees in British & US law.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
- I have previously trained as a pastry chef at a Michelin star rated restaurant, and managed a rock band.
- I ride my bike to the office almost every day.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Men's Book Club of Philadelphia
- Volunteer Lawyer, Philadelphia VIP
Industries of Focus
- Real Estate
- Medical Equipment
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Development
- Commercial Litigation/Business Law
- Corporate Governance
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Disputes
- Condominium Litigation
- Zoning and Land Use