EducationJ.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2015
M.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2012
B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2011
I EMPOWER AMBITION WITH MY ENTHUSIASM AND DETERMINATION.
In an age of digital media, print media companies are innovating in order to survive. I drafted organizational documents and assisted in the novel restructuring of a print media company. My responsiveness, enthusiasm and determination to find an innovative solution was integral to the success of the undertaking.
MY PRACTICE AREa is:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Buyers and sellers of privately-held companies.
- Behavioral health providers, home health care agencies, hospital systems, pharmaceutical companies and other health care providers.
- Lenders and borrowers in senior and junior loan financings, secured and unsecured.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Communicating with our team and our clients.
- Being responsive and a reliable information source.
- Learning about our clients' businesses and our clients' goals in order to navigate complex business objectives and regulatory issues.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I have a graduate degree in Bioethics.
- I went to law school in D.C. where I had the opportunity to intern with the U.S. Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I am a member of Crossfit Center City and a new cyclist training for a ride from Washington, D.C. to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Emerging Companies
- Mid-Cap/Middle Market
- Private Equity
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Debt & Equity Financing Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Business & Corporate Counseling