100 N. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
EducationJ.D., magna cum laude, Georgia State University College of Law, 2010
B.A., magna cum laude, Emory University, Political Science and French, 2005
I empower AMBITION BY BEING DEEPLY COMMITTED TO MY CLIENTS AS PEOPLE AND INFUSING THEIR ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT IN MY WORK.
I listen carefully to my clients' goals and ensure that each client's legal needs and desires are met so they can focus their attention on achieving those goals.
My practice areas are:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Entrepreneurs and emerging companies in organizational and structuring matters, commercial agreements, equity and debt financing arrangements, and exits.
- Venture capitalists in their investments in emerging companies.
- Real estate investment companies in the formation of single purpose entities and joint ventures to acquire, redevelop and manage real estate.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Closing capital raising transactions.
- Being a dedicated team player.
- Listening carefully to my clients.
- My attention to detail and organizational skills.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
Prior to joining RCCB, I was an associate at Duane Morris LLP in Philadelphia and McGuireWoods LLP in Atlanta.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
In my free time, I enjoy road cycling and spending time with my Brittany Spaniel.
INDUSTRies of FOCUS
- Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Emerging Growth
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Debt & Equity Financings
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Formation and Corporate Governance
- Commercial Contracts