100 N. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
EducationJ.D., cum laude, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2006, Editor, Political and Civil Rights Review
B.A., with Honors and Distinction, Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer Honors Scholar, Mitte Foundation Scholar, 2003
Third Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
I empowered ambition when i led an inter-disciplinary team of attorneys to eliminate a non-performing asset from the balance sheet of a bank client and avoid what would have been prolonged and costly litigation.
This engagement began with the negotiation of a forbearance agreement in connection with a past due mid-seven figure loan. After the situation deteriorated, we sought and received immediate court intervention to protect the bank's collateral. Rather than focus solely on litigating the matter, however, at the same time I separately negotiated the sale of the loan. The sale provided the bank with a substantial monetary recovery, and it also allowed the bank to exit what would have been ongoing and expensive litigation. The entire process, including litigation and closing on the loan, was completed in less than 3 months.
My PRactice Areas are:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- A Fortune 100 business technology company.
- A Fortune 100 electric holding company.
- A Fortune 500 insurance company.
- A main subsidiary to a Fortune Global 500 financial services company.
- One of the largest American construction management firms in the Mid-Atlantic states.
- Several community, regional and national banks.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Storytelling on behalf of my clients, to persuade opposing counsel, judges and juries alike to believe in our position.
- Providing value by acting as a trusted advisor to help clients maximize business opportunities and safely navigate risks.
- Bringing an intense work ethic and meticulous attention to each matter.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I was selected as a Lawyer on the Fast Track by The Legal Intelligencer.
- I have been named a Rising Star by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine consecutively from 2012-2018.
- I was selected as a member of the inaugural class of Fred's Footsteps Fellowship Program, which engages emerging leaders in the Philadelphia community to establish the next generation of volunteers and philanthropic supporters.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
- I enjoy cooking and have taken several professional classes.
- I studied abroad in Italy for a semester in college.
- My hyphenated last name is a combination of my mother's and father's last names.
Professional & Community Activities
- President of the Board, Legal Clinic for the Disabled
- Trustee of the Board, The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Board Member, The Justinian Society of Philadelphia
- Member, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Temple American Inn of Court
Industries of Focus
- Financial Services
- Venture Capital Funds & Private Equity Firms
- Lenders & Equipment Lessors
- Healthcare Services and Procedures
- Real Estate
- Financial Services Litigation
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
- Business, Commercial & Contract Disputes
- Insurance Coverage
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Business & Commercial Transactions