EducationJ.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2007
B.A., Villanova University, 2003
Mount St. Joseph Academy, 2000
Third Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
I have worked with:
- Academic Institutions
- Fortune 500 Clients
- Distributors and Manufacturer Representatives
- Accounting Firms
- National Banks and Financial Service Companies
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Approaching legal issues from a business first perspective and partnering with clients to avoid the pitfalls of traditional litigation practice.
- Devising creative solutions to complex legal problems by gathering a trusted team of experts and advisors to provide holistic solutions.
- Promoting a team culture and enabling individuals, through opportunity, resilience and support, to find their highest and best use in life.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I have worked in both regional and national firms, boutique firms and in-house as general counsel. As a result, I bring a well-informed and unique perspective to my practice.
- South New Jersey Business People named me 40 under 40.
- Super Lawyers Magazine has named me Rising Star consecutively from 2012-2017 in the areas of Employment and Business Litigation.
- I am a 2017 Fellow of the Fred's Footsteps Leadership Fellowship Program, a selective year-and-a-half program focused on professional leadership development for leaders in the greater Philadelphia region.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
- I am a third generation entrepreneur.
- I love spinning on my Peloton or at Flywheel.
- I find peace in nature and adore our national park systems.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Member, American Bar Association - National Standing Committee on Lawyer Professional Liability, eAdvisory Newsletter contributor
- Past Trustee and Vice President, Mount St. Joseph Academy Alumnae Board
- Co-Founder, Mount St. Joseph Academy Mount Network alumnae advancement committee
- Member, Justinian Society of Philadelphia
Industries of Focus
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Higher Education
- Service Firms
- Commercial Litigation
- Attorney Ethics
- Talent Acquisition