EducationJ.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1996
B.A., Brandeis University, 1993
I empowered ambition when the task ahead was challenging and I provided a clear and successful path to completion.
Frequently, individuals and families are anxious about developing an estate plan or administering an estate. Such projects can seem daunting due to their inherent complexity and the personal nature of the issues involved. By listening and providing skilled and thoughtful advice, I have enabled individuals and families to implement effective estate plans and complete estate administrations in a timely manner.
My Practice Area is:
I have worked with:
- Many highly successful executives, business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs, and leaders in the entertainment and media industries.
- Charitably inclined individuals and families seeking to achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs planning for the purchase or sale of a business.
- Numerous individuals and families administering estates with US and, in some instances, multijurisdictional assets.
- Corporate fiduciaries administering trusts and estates.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Listening to clients’ unique wealth transfer, charitable giving and business objectives.
- Articulating and providing solutions in a caring, practical and efficient manner.
- Structuring and implementing estate and closely-held business succession plans in a tax-efficient manner through the execution of wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and other business succession and wealth transfer planning documents (including family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, charitable trusts, and private foundations).
- Counseling and assisting clients during the challenging estate administration process.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I started my legal career and spent several years at a prominent national law firm.
- In addition to working with clients on a wide range of US and international tax and estate planning matters, I am proud to serve as their trusted family advisor.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I am not practicing law, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and taking long walks with my Portuguese Water Dog.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association – Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member, Board of Directors – Har Zion Temple
- Member, Women’s Leadership Development Program – Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
Industries of Focus
- Family Offices, Financial Institutions, and Trust Companies
- Public and Private Companies
- Real Estate Owners and Developers
- Entertainment and Media
- Medical and Professional Services
- Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills
- Revocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Charitable Planning
- Business Succession Planning