Conshohocken, PA 19428
EducationJ.D., Widener University School of Law, 2005
B.S., University of Maryland, College Park, 2000
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- Numerous successful restaurateurs and brewery owners in capital-raising transactions, acquisitions, real estate leases and purchase agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Several private commercial real estate lenders, in hard money loan transactions and loan modifications.
- Numerous privately held companies in the negotiation of commercial leases, for retail, office, and warehouse space.
- Several developers and high-end custom home builders in land purchase transactions, custom build contract negotiations, and disputes.
- Several regional automotive wholesale distribution companies in acquisitions, business agreements, and corporate documents.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Assisting privately owned companies with acquisition, real estate, and corporate document drafting and negotiation.
- Counseling clients on corporate governance issues.
- Assisting clients through tough business decisions which often transcend the legal issues involved in the transaction.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
When I am not working, I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my family, whether relaxing at home, finding weekend adventures, or watching live music with my wife.
Industries of Focus
- Real Estate
- Family-owned Businesses
- Commercial Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Leases
- Business Formation
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Private Equity Financing
- Real Estate Financing
- Commercial & Residential Development
- Corporate Counseling