EducationJ.D., Columbia University School of Law, 1995, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar & Articles Editor, Journal of Transnational Law
A.B., cum laude, Harvard College, 1991, Editor, The Harvard Crimson
Raoul Wallenberg Fellow, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1992
I EMPOWERED AMBITION WHEN I DECIDED TO FOUND RCCB WITH MY PARTNERS AND GROW IT INTO A LEADING EAST COAST LAW FIRM.
Taking an entrepreneurial approach was personally more important to me than continuing my in-house legal career or returning to a large law firm. Our goal was to create a different kind of firm – not just for clients, but also for the attorneys who work here. RCCB has empowered the ambitions of countless companies, investors, and executives, as well as of our amazing team.
My Practice Areas Are:
I have worked with:
- Many private and public software, internet, and various technology companies in a variety of industries – including healthcare, eCommerce, finance, and energy.
- Middle market companies in their mergers and acquisitions.
- Medical device and biotech companies.
- Alternative energy companies.
- Start-up and emerging growth companies, as well as middle market companies.
- Executives within the technology market and beyond.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Advising on and negotiating mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting startup and emerging companies with their founding and fundraising transactions.
- Helping companies negotiate licenses, distribution agreements, and partnering arrangements, as well as commercial agreements.
- Counseling on corporate governance.
- Negotiating employment equity compensation and severance arrangements on behalf of executives.
- Finding solutions to disputes.
- Documenting solar energy project transactions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I served as general counsel of a software company, which went public during my tenure and had $100mm in revenues, 800 employees, operations in 15 countries, and close to a $1BB market capitalization.
- I started my career at Morgan Lewis, a leading international law firm.
- I am proud that RCCB was named Law Firm of the Year – Small, 2015 by smartCEO magazine.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
Giving back to my community and my family is tremendously important to me. Above all, I am most proud of my three great kids.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- President and Member, Board of Directors and Executive Committee; Philadelphia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Actively involved in leadership activities with a number of charitable and philanthropic organizations
Industries of Focus
- Internet & eCommerce
- Life Sciences
- Alternative Energy
- Clean Technology
- Middle Market Companies
- Family-owned Businesses
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Debt & Equity Financing Transactions
- Licensing & Technology Transactions
- Employment & Consulting Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Restructurings
- Business Formation
- Partnerships & LLCs
- General Business & Corporate Counseling
- Fund Formation