EducationJ.D., magna cum laude, University of Baltimore School of Law, with Concentration in Business Law, Law Review member, Heuisler Honor Society, 1998
B.S., Accounting, University of Maryland, College Park, 1993
I EMPOWER AMBITION BY PROVIDING MY CLIENTS WITH PRACTICAL AND REASONED GUIDANCE AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO MAKE INTELLIGENT BUSINESS JUDGMENTS AND DECISIONS TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS.
I know that nothing can substitute for knowledge and experience, and my clients rely on me for this. I ask myself every day if what I’m doing today is getting my clients closer to where they want to be tomorrow.
My Practice Area Is:
I have worked with:
- Private companies in the technology, healthcare, finance, and e-commerce industries.
- Start-up and emerging growth companies in connection with formation, capital raising transactions, and general corporate representation.
- The formation of special purpose private investment partnerships and limited liability companies for the acquisition of real estate and securities of other private companies.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Providing sound legal advice to my clients with respect to capital raising.
- Listening to my clients and helping them develop strategies to achieve their goals.
- Training other lawyers and answering questions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I love tests. I passed the entire CPA exam in November 1993 and the bar exam in 5 different states between 1998 and 2003.
- I practiced law in New York and Boston at large law firms before moving to Philadelphia.
- I was president of my sorority.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I love to play golf any chance I get. When I’m not practicing law or working on my golf game, you will find me at the soccer field or the lacrosse field cheering for my 3 children.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Girls on the Run of Montgomery and Delaware Counties - pro bono counsel and volunteer
- A Mother’s Wish - pro bono counsel
Industries of Focus
- Emerging Growth
- Life Sciences
- Business & Finance
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Fund Formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Restructurings
- Securities Law Compliance
- Partnerships & LLCs
- Business Formation
- General Corporate
- Employment & Consulting Agreements