EducationJ.D., magna cum laude, University of Baltimore School of Law, with Concentration in Business Law, Law Review member, Heuisler Honor Society, 1998
B.S., Accounting, University of Maryland, College Park, 1993
Pennsylvania New Jersey New York Massachusetts Maryland
I EMPOWER AMBITION BY PROVIDING MY CLIENTS WITH PRACTICAL AND REASONED GUIDANCE AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO MAKE INTELLIGENT BUSINESS JUDGMENTS AND DECISIONS TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS.
I know that nothing can substitute for knowledge and experience, and my clients rely on me for this. I ask myself every day if what I’m doing today is getting my clients closer to where they want to be tomorrow.
My Practice Area Is:
I have worked with:
- Private companies in the technology, healthcare, finance, and e-commerce industries.
- Start-up and emerging growth companies in connection with formation, capital raising transactions, and general corporate representation.
- The formation of special purpose private investment partnerships and limited liability companies for the acquisition of real estate and securities of other private companies.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Providing sound legal advice to my clients with respect to capital raising.
- Listening to my clients and helping them develop strategies to achieve their goals.
- Training other lawyers and answering questions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I love tests. I passed the entire CPA exam in November 1993 and the bar exam in 5 different states between 1998 and 2003.
- I practiced law in New York and Boston at large law firms before moving to Philadelphia.
- I was president of my sorority.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
I love to play golf any chance I get. When I’m not practicing law or working on my golf game, you will find me at the soccer field or the lacrosse field cheering for my 3 children.
MY PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES ARE:
- Girls on the Run of Montgomery and Delaware Counties - pro bono counsel and volunteer
- A Mother’s Wish - pro bono counsel
Industries of Focus
- Emerging Growth
- Life Sciences
- Business & Finance
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Fund Formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Restructurings
- Securities Law Compliance
- Partnerships & LLCs
- Business Formation
- General Corporate
- Employment & Consulting Agreements