Firm Launches International Group; Adds Creative, Business-Minded Talent
Philadelphia, PA, DECEMBER 13, 2017
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB), a law firm offering a distinctive combination of practical business acumen, legal expertise and entrepreneurial passion, experienced tremendous growth and innovation in 2017 – a year in which the firm strengthened internal operations, added exceptional talent and enhanced international capabilities. As RCCB advances into the new year, the firm looks to further their commitment to offering sophisticated legal counsel that empowers the ambitions of their clients.
“Throughout the year, RCCB continued to strategically add top-level talent that is directly aligned with the mission and culture that our firm was built upon,” said John E. Royer, Jr., Managing Partner at RCCB. “The added talent, combined with our existing multi-faceted team, has allowed the firm to formalize initiatives that astutely address the essential needs of our clients.”
Noteworthy achievements include:
- RCCB Hires First C-Level Executive – Erik Carrozza, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, joined RCCB, bringing extensive business and operational experience to the firm, after spending the last five years at Liquid Hub, a leading customer engagement technology company.
- Distinguished Attorney David Gitlin Joins RCCB – Respected both regionally and throughout the world, Gitlin joined RCCB after spending years in large law firms. Gitlin was drawn to RCCB because of the firm’s innovative approach to serving their clients, especially the flexibility to offer alternative billing arrangements.
- RCCB Launches International Group– Gitlin’s hire, combined with the cross-border matters the firm was already handling and the addition of attorneys with varied international experiences, led to the formal announcement of the firm’s International Group, enabling the firm to offer even greater international resources to their clients. The International Group is Co-Chaired by Gitlin and Tax Group Partner Dustin Covello.
- Beth Cohen Joins RCCB as Director of Business Strategy and Innovation – A well-respected lawyer both in the region and internationally, Cohen, in addition to her role as Counsel, will act as a mentor and resource to RCCB’s clients as they plan for growth and future opportunities. Cohen, who earned her MBA from The Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania, will also spearhead the firm’s internal innovation strategy in conjunction with the firm’s executive committee.
- RCCB Continues Innovative Approach to Growth with a People Focus – Multi-faceted attorney Megan Petetti Londergan joined the firm as Employment and Ethics Counsel, as well as Director of Talent Acquisition and Management. As director of Talent Acquisition and Management, Petetti Londergan will assist the firm’s recruiting efforts seeking attorneys that fit RCCB’s “Empowering Ambition” philosophy.
While bolstering the executive staff, supplementing the firm’s recruiting process and launching the International Group, RCCB added a total of nine attorneys and four administrators in 2017, a 39% increase in employment. Because of the growth, the firm moved into a new, larger office at the Conshohocken location. A number of RCCB attorneys were also recognized by Super Lawyers, including nine attorneys who were selected as 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, while two attorneys were selected as 2017 New York Metro Super Lawyers.