Real Estate Attorneys
The Real Estate Group is one of RCCB’s core practices, and serves the needs of a wide variety of clients. We represent commercial landlords and tenants, real estate owners and developers, municipalities, institutions, and investors in real estate projects. We have handled commercial, residential, retail, mixed-use, transit-oriented, and hotel development projects.
We take a practical business approach to each transaction, working closely with our other practice groups to ensure a smooth transaction from structuring and documentation of the deal through closing. The Real Estate Group partners with our Corporate Group to serve our business clients in connection with the acquisition, sale, and financing of real estate assets. We lend our knowledge and experience to our Litigation Group in real estate disputes.
We perform a wide variety of services when we work with our Private Client Services Group. This can include facilitating the transfer of real estate, structuring real estate holding companies, and documenting leasehold interests and management agreements. Our approach is always with an eye toward protecting our clients from unnecessary tax burdens and limiting personal liabilities.
Areas of Focus:
- Negotiation of purchase and sale agreements
- Entity formation
- Negotiation of retail, restaurant, warehouse, and office leases
- Homeowner’s association and planned community documentation and development
- Financing of real estate acquisition, development, and construction
- Review and analysis of title and survey issues
- Land use and zoning
- Construction contracts
- Conservation and other easements