EducationJ.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1999 B.A., History, Bucknell University, 1995
I EMPOWER AMBITION BY ENABLING MY COLLEAGUES TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS AND BECOME GREAT, IN THE END BENEFITING THEMSELVES, THEIR CLIENTS, AND THE FIRm.
My Practice Area Is:
I have worked with:
- Single-Family Offices
- Multi-Family Offices
- FinTech Businesses
- Public Companies
- Private Companies
- Private Funds
- Tech Businesses
- Other types of companies/businesses
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Listening attentively, deciphering and communicating clearly.
- Building trust with my clients, referral partners, and colleagues.
- My ability to wade through the minutiae and evaluate the truth.
- I’m an entrepreneur, better yet, a business owner like the people I represent.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I was named in Philadelphia Business Journal’s 40 Under 40.
- I have law firm experience, experience as a General Counsel, and experience in operating roles.
- The Muppet character I most associate myself with is Dr. Teeth.
- In my ideal world, Kermit the Frog would be a primetime news anchor on one of the major networks.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
- I mountain bike in the Wissahickon every weekend, weather-permitting.
- My family has weekly dance parties at our house.
- I love traveling and in the last year alone have been to Israel, New Orleans, Colorado, Cape Cod, and Chile.
- I had the most wrestling wins at Radnor High School, but this record was subsequently beaten by my brother.
- I love music, especially vinyl.
Industries of Focus
- Emerging Growth
- Internet & eCommerce
- Financial Services
- Asset Management
- Business & Commercial Transactions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Debt & Equity Financing Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Business & Corporate Counseling