Solar & Alternative Energy Attorneys
RCCB has made a commitment to helping clients engaged in the solar and alternative energy industry by establishing a Solar and Alternative Energy Group.
Our Solar and Alternative Energy Group attorneys have extensive experience with acquisitions and sales of alternative energy projects, power purchase agreements, EPC agreements, O&M agreements, SREC agreements, real estate leases, and debt and equity financing for solar companies.
Our clients in the solar and alternative energy sectors encompass all aspects of solar and alternative energy projects and include investors, developers, operators, contractors, and landowners. RCCB addresses the needs of these clients who require high-level legal counsel at a compelling value proposition for this field.
Areas of Focus:
Project Acquisition and Sales
We assist our clients in all phases of their solar and alternative energy acquisitions and sales.
- Letters of intent
- Due diligence investigations and review
- Asset purchase agreements
- Equity purchase agreements
- Real estate leases
- Land use and other real estate issues
Our clients often require external financing in order to consummate their solar and alternative energy projects.
- Entity structuring and formation
- Debt financings
- Equity financings
Project Development and Operation
We work with developers and operators to navigate through the various considerations and issues associated with the construction, development, and operation of their solar and alternative energy projects and to prepare and negotiate the necessary related agreements.
- Federal and state incentives
- Power purchase agreements (PPA’s)
- Engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) agreements
- Operations and maintenance Agreements
- SREC purchase and sale agreements