Working with privately held companies at all stages of maturity focuses the advice we provide to our clients. We are able to look ahead and understand how the decisions we make today may affect the business and its stakeholders tomorrow.
Chris Yaracs focuses his practice on business and commercial transactions, debt and equity financings, licensing and technology transactions, and corporate and business counseling. He has worked with multinational financial institutions, regional and national banks, private equity funds and private lenders, privately-owned companies, and real estate developers and investors.
Multinational financial institutions
Community, regional and national banks
- Private equity funds and private lenders
- Privately-owned companies at all stages of maturity
- Real estate developers and investors
RCCB acted as local U.S. counsel on behalf of an Israeli private equity fund, an Israeli technology solutions company, and a group of minority shareholders in the sale of all the stock of a leading international provider of turnkey parking site solutions to an Italian multinational leader in the automation and vehicle and pedestrian access control sector for approximately $135 million. The client had two wholly-owned U.S. subsidiaries and generated a majority of its revenue within the U.S., RCCB provided counsel with respect to the U.S. aspects of the Stock Purchase Agreement, Hart-Scott-Rodino analysis, corporate governance, transaction diligence, and related transactional matters.
Represented a local community bank in connection with various business loans totaling over $9.8 million and secured by commercial and residential real estate.
Represented a private equity fund in connection with its control investment in a motorcycle leasing company, which investment involved multi-tranche preferred equity investments and senior and mezzanine credit facilities providing up to $100 million in the aggregate.
Represented a strategic buyer in connection with its acquisition of a technology and communications solutions provider for approximately $11+ million, plus additional cash and stock earn-out consideration.
- Represented a commercial bank in connection with the addition of a $5 million mezzanine loan facility from a subordinate lender behind the bank’s existing $8.6 million senior loan facility, for the purposes of redeveloping a historic building in Philadelphia.
Represented a software provider and its founder in connection with the sale of the company to a strategic buyer for more than $7 million, plus additional cash earn-out consideration.
My Greatest Strengths
- Closing transactions efficiently
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I served as a staff member of the Temple Law Review and an executive board member of the Moot Court Honor Society.
I attended law school as a Beasley Scholar and combined my legal studies with training in public policy as a Law and Public Policy Scholar.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- I love exploring Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and finding new restaurants to try.
What Drives Me
- Collaborating with our clients to help them achieve their goals.
Debt & Equity Financings
Business & Commercial Transactions
Licensing & Technology Transactions
Business & Corporate Counseling
Private equity & venture capital
- Firm News, Best Lawyers, August 17, 2023
- ROYER COOPER COHEN BRAUNFELD (RCCB) ANNOUNCES FOURTEEN 2023 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS® AND RISING STARS®Firm News, Super Lawyers, June 5, 2023
- Firm News, September 22, 2021
- Firm News, June 19, 2017
- FinCEN Issues Final Rule Governing Access to Beneficial Ownership Information Collected Under the Corporate Transparency ActPublication, RCCB Alert, February 6, 2024
- Publication, RCCB Client Alert, December 20, 2023
- Publication, RCCB Corporate & Business Alert, November 23, 2020
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
Historic Preservation & Education Fund of The Racquet Club of Philadelphia, Inc., Chair
Risk Management Association, Philadelphia Chapter, Young Professionals Committee
J.D., cum laude, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2015
- Temple Law Review, staff member
- Moot Court Honor Society, executive board member
B.A., With High Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, The Pennsylvania State University, 2012
- New Jersey
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2023
- Corporate & Business
Best Lawyers Ones to Watch, 2024
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law