Matthew Faranda-Diedrich to Moderate PACT Fintech Series: “Securing our Financial Markets: Trends and Themes for Regulatory Compliance, Cyber Insurance & Security”
Matthew Faranda-Diedrich will moderate a PACT Fintech program titled “Securing our Financial Markets: Trends and Themes for Regulatory Compliance, Cyber Insurance & Security.”
The seminar will explore the latest trends in securing financial markets. Experts from across the industry will discuss best practices for preventing and addressing threats, managing compliance considerations, and protecting against cyber attacks.
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
200 S. Broad St, Suite 700
April 27, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
The panel of experts will discuss:
- Current investments and recent examples from regional firms
- The effect of internationally destabilizing events and security risks associated
- Managing cyber tokenization, sanctions, and compliance considerations
- KYC, payment fraud, and scams
- Sean Toolan, VP, Cyber Risk & Compliance Solutions, Layer 8 Security
- Bridget Sudall, Chief Compliance Officer, SEI
- Jordan Strauss, Managing Director, Kroll
To register for the seminar, visit https://bit.ly/3oyV2z5