- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Ranked Again in 2022 Chambers USA Guide for Corporate/M&A & Private EquityFirm News, June 7, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) has once again been ranked in the 2022 Chambers USA ...
- Firm News - Neil Cooper, July 8, 2022
Neil A. Cooper has been named to the Philadelphia Titan 100 list, an elite group of 100 CEOs and C-level executives who demonstrate extraordinary leadership and impact in their fields. As a founder and executive partner of Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, Cooper has been the force of entrepreneurial fire that drove this firm from a small flame into an inferno of quality, skill, and success that it is today.
- Media Mention - David Antzis, June 19, 2022
David Antzis will be recognized as the 2022 Unsung Heroes honoree this year for his dedication to the community.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Ranked Again in 2022 Chambers USA Guide for Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) has once again been ranked in the 2022 Chambers USA Guide for their Corporate/M&A & Private Equity work in Pennsylvania: Philadelphia & Surrounds and three attorneys were named leading lawyers. Chambers USA is widely known as the leading legal directory, ranking the top lawyers and law firms across the USA.
- Kaminsky Participates in CANNRA Sponsored Conference as Marijuana Regulators and Stakeholders Discuss Future of Reform and Industry ChallengesFirm News - Gary Kaminsky, June 6, 2022
Gary Kaminsky, Chief Regulatory Advisor for ATACH, Attends CANNRA organized conference as marijuana regulators and stakeholders discuss the future of reform and industry challenges.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Announces Fourteen 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®Firm News - Alexander Nassar, Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Jennifer Tintenfass, John Royer, Jr., Kevin Berry, Laura Reinhold, Marc Cytryn, Marjorie Gallagher, Matt Brinker, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Neil Cooper, Randi Rubin, Taylor Smith Leslie, May 26, 2022
Achieving Super Lawyer or Rising Star status is a highly coveted honor among attorneys as it demonstrates significant professional achievement. RCCB proudly announces 14 lawyers receiving those honors in 2022.
- Neil Willner to Speak at INCBA Conference: "In the Weeds in the Empire State: Cannabis Licensing in New York"Speaking Engagement - Neil Willner, May 2022
Neil M. Willner is scheduled to lecture at the INCBA Conference: "In the Weeds in the Empire State: Cannabis Licensing in New York," to discuss the cannabis licensing issues New York is currently facing.
- RCCB is Pleased to Sponsor the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia and Diplochat: A Conversation on US-Israel RelationsSponsorship - Neil Cooper, May 17, 2022
Diplochat: A Conversation on US-Israel Relations is the series chat of The World Affairs Council of Philadelphia which RCCB proudly sponsors. The series chats are in-depth conversations with global diplomats. The organization has been providing educational programs, speaking events, and resources for more than 70 years.
- Publication - Matt Brinker, May 16, 2022
- Firm News - Randi Rubin, May 9, 2022
RCCB is thrilled to welcome Partner Randi L. Rubin as she heads up the new Family Law Group.
- Partner David S. Antzis Named Unsung Heroes Honoree by The Legal Intelligencer 2022 Professional Excellence AwardsFirm News - David Antzis, May 6, 2022
The Legal Intelligencer announced the 2022 Professional Excellence Award recipients. Among those in the category of Unsung Heroes was our very own David S. Antzis.
- Neil M. Willner and Gary S. Kaminsky Speak at New Jersey State Bar Association’s 4th Annual Cannabis Symposium
New Jersey State Bar Assocation's 4th Annual Cannabis Symposium was the locale for
Neil M. Willner and Gary S. Kaminsky to present New York Cannabis Law Updates.
- Speaking Engagement - Matt Brinker, April 27, 2022
Speaking at the Total Impact Summit 2022 in Philadelphia, PA, on May 16-17, 2022, is our very own Matt Brinker, Partner in the RCCB Corporate & Business group.
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC welcomes Kira N. Lum to the Litigation Group and Adam M. Weiss to the Corporate & Business Group.
- Neil M. Willner named Chair of the Regulatory Committee for New York State Bar Association's Cannabis Law SectionNeil Willner, April 15, 2022
- Cannabis Attorneys Roger J. Braunfeld and Gary S. Kaminsky Discuss Their Careers and the Outlook of the Cannabis Industry
CityBiz interviews RCCB Cannabis attorneys Roger J. Braunfeld and Gary S. Kaminsky regarding their careers and perspectives on the cannabis industry.
- Marc Skapof, Chairman and Immediate-Past President of the Turnaround Management Association NYC, was Honored at the 2022 Chairperson’s EventFirm News - Marc Skapof, April 7, 2022
Turnaround Management Association NYC held the 2022 Chairperson Event to honor and provide special recognition to several key members.
- Congratulations to Argosy Strategic Partners on the Final Closing of Argosy Strategic Partners II, L.P.!Firm News - Brian Vargo, April 1, 2022
Argosy Strategic Partners announced the final closing of the limited partnership as Argosy Strategic Partners II, LLP (the "Fund"). The LLP closed at $70 million which was $20 million over the target amount.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, March 23, 2022
Neil M. Willner provides observations on the complex topic of legislation and the murky waters of legal and illegal hemp delta-9.
- Firm News - Jennifer Tintenfass, Jordan Kovnot, Joshua Upin, Julie Latsko, Laura Reinhold, Sonia Shariff, March 23, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC promotes several lawyers to Partner and Counsel effective March 1, 2022.
- RCCB Partner Donna Tobin named once again in the WTR 1000: The World’s Leading Trademark ProfessionalsFirm News - Donna Tobin, March 22, 2022
The World Trademark Review (WTR) announced the award winners of the WTR 1000: The World's Leading Trademark Professionals.
RCCB is thrilled to welcome Marc B. Cytryn to the Employment Group and Matthew L. Devine to the Corporate & Business Group. RCCB has experienced rapid growth and continues to add quality lawyers to the firm.
Distinguished Attorney Kevin F. Berry Joins Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld. RCCB adds seasoned trial attorney and expert in ADR to Litigation Group. Experienced Associate Marjorie Ellen Gallagher also joins the Firm’s Private Client Services Group.
Gary S. Kaminsky and Roger J. Braunfeld are interviewed by Law360 on why adding Gary to RCCB's Cannabis Industry Practice was the right move for all parties.
- Firm News - Gary Kaminsky, February 15, 2022
The ever-growing RCCB just added Gary S. Kaminsky to the Cannabis Industry Practice Group. Kaminsky brings more than 35 years of experience in legal regulatory compliance and six years centered on the cannabis industry.
- Media Mention - Marc Skapof, February 8, 2022
RCCB Partner Marc Skapof was interviewed by the NYC Chapter of Turnaround Management Association. Skapof, a past president and current Chair of the Board discussed the effects of Covid-19 on RCCB and business operations.
- Marc Skapof, Chairman and Immediate-Past President of the Turnaround Management Association NYC Chapter, Serves on Global Chapter Resource & Response CommitteeFirm News - Marc Skapof, February 3, 2022
- Sponsorship - Chase Wright, December 5, 2021
As DLVF prepares to celebrate the 2021 Holiday TOY Event, which is the premier LGBTQ+ gathering and fundraiser in Greater Philadelphia, RCCB is right alongside them as a proud sponsor.
The Jewish Relief Agency aids communities with food insecurity and enriches lives. RCCB is proud of this organization.
- Firm News - David Gitlin, November 15, 2021
David Gitlin, Partner with RCCB was named Best of the Bar by Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Sponsorship - October 2021
RCCB sponsors the African-American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) 2021 Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony. The AACC has supported African American-owned businesses in Philadelphia and the tri-state area for the past 28 years.
RCCB welcomes two new lawyers to the Corporate & Business Group.
- Willner Quoted in Hemp Industry Daily "Minnesota Legal Loophole Could Stir Up THC Trouble for Hemp Vapes"Media Mention - Neil Willner, September 22, 2021
Traces of delta-9 THC in hemp vapes could equal potential criminal woes for users in Minnesota due to a legal loophole.
- Firm News - Alexander Nassar, Chris Yaracs, Donna Tobin, Leila Vaughan, Luke LaRocca, Michael Goldberg, William Duff, September 22, 2021
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB) deal team advised MAZ Systems Inc., the leading OTT publishing platform, which was acquired by Zype an infrastructure for digital video acquisition.
- Firm News - Alexander Nassar, Dustin Covello, Jordan Kovnot, Timothy Levy, William Duff, September 9, 2021
RCCB's Deal Team strikes again by advising Future Seating, the parent company, and assisting on the acquisition of Exemplis Corporation.
RCCB is thrilled to sponsor the Smart Business Dealmakers Conference: "The New Normal in M&A." The conference connects thousands of local dealmakers - from middle-market CEOs to top investors and lenders to leading M&A advisers. Neil Cooper, Executive Partner is on the host committee.
- Firm News - September 2, 2021
Philadelphia Top Workplace awarded to RCCB for the third year in a row!
RCCB is pleased to announce that four partners in NY and PA were honored by The Best Lawyers in America.
- Firm News - September 1, 2021
RCCB to host the 2021 PACT Capital Conference on November 4th.
- Sponsorship - Neil Cooper, August 30, 2021
RCCB proudly sponsors Satell Institute's CEO conference and private peer discussions regarding corporate social responsibility.
- Firm News - August 24, 2021
Coaching to Capital program provides intense training and support on business operations and pairs cohort members with coaches for guidance. RCCB lawyer assists in launching program.
- The U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2022 Publication Names RCCB for Trademark, Intellectual Property and Bankruptcy
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, Marjorie Gallagher, August 20, 2021
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, August 16, 2021
Neil M. Willner, Co-Chair of Cannabis Industry Practice Group and member of Corporate & Business and Litigation Groups for RCCB, sat down with Edwin Warfield at CityBiz to discuss how he started writing policy for the cannabis industry and trending topics in that industry.
- Barry Cohen Appointed Co-Vice Chair of the Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA)Firm News - Barry Cohen, August 2, 2021
American Bar Association named Barry Cohen Co-Vice Chair of the Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, July 23, 2021
Neil M. Willner, RCCB Cannabis Industry Group Co-Chair was quoted in The Village Voice regarding the race to grab real estate in New York before regulations are approved and what that means for landlords and the new tenants.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, July 2021
- Neil Willner, July 21, 2021
- Firm News - David Gitlin, July 20, 2021
The Deal Team represented direct primary care leader, R-Health, in the acquisition of Everside Health, a national direct primary care provider.
- Firm News - Dustin Covello, June 23, 2021
Dustin Covello, Tax Partner at Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC, received the highly coveted PA Legal Award "Lawyer on the Fast Track," and we could not be more thrilled for him.
- Firm News - Alexander Nassar, Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Jennifer Tintenfass, John Royer, Jr., Laura Reinhold, Matt Brinker, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Neil Cooper, Sean Litz, Taylor Smith Leslie, June 3, 2021
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars announced the 2021 attorney selections and RCCB had 11 lawyers receive those honors.
- Firm News - Neil Willner, June 1, 2021
Neil Willner selected to the NY State Bar Association's Committee on Cannabis Law.
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Practice Recognized in 2021 Chambers USA Guide and Two Distinguished Partners Named Among Leaders
Two esteemed RCCB Partners were recognized by the 2021 Chambers USA Guide in the Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Practice.
Two RCCB lawyers organized the sale of Rosemont Investment Partners, a private investor in asset and wealth management firms.
- Firm News - Alexander Nassar, David Dalesandro, Jennifer Tintenfass, Jordan Kovnot, Matt Brinker, May 3, 2021
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB) announces the promotion of attorneys Matt Brinker and Alex Nassar to Partner and Jennifer Ilana Tintenfass, David P. Dalesandro and Jordan Kovnot to Counsel. The promotions were effective March 1, 2021.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC and Partner David Antzis Launch Justice for the Hungry Challenge for Pennsylvania-Based Lawyers and Law FirmsFirm News - David Antzis, Spring 2021
Justice for the Hungry, a fund-raising challenge to Pennsylvania-based attorneys and law firms established by RCCB Partner David Antzis has a $1 million-dollar goal to fight food insecurity.
- Firm News - Donna Tobin, March 2021
A conversation with intellectual property lawyer Donna Tobin about #cannabis-related #trademark issues including state registrations, Martha Stewart's cannabis plan, pending legalization issues and their impact on trademarking and much much more.
- Firm News - Neil Willner, March 2021
RCCB adds Neil M. Willner as Co-Chair of the Cannabis Industry Group at the New York office.
- Media Mention - Marc Skapof, February 5, 2021
Mark Skapof, RCCB Partner and President of TMA NY Chapter chats with Citybizlist aboutTMA, his career, the pandemic, and what's in store for 2021 in commercial bankruptcy.
- Firm News - Marc Skapof, January 12, 2021
RCCB Bankruptcy Partner Marc Skapof was selected as President of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) New York City Chapter as of January 1, 2021. Marc was most recently the 2020 President-elect, and prior to that, Vice President of Programming from 2017-2020, and Director since 2016.
Trademarks & Brands and Business Restructuring & Bankruptcy groups have been recognized by Best Law Firms®.
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, November 3, 2020
Philadelphia Business Journal names RCCB as one of the largest Intellectual Property Law firm practices in Philadelphia.
- Firm News - David Antzis, November 2, 2020
RCCB is pleased to announce the addition of Partner David S. Antzis to the firm’s Corporate & Business Group.
- Media Mention - Donna Tobin, October 21, 2020
RCCB Partner and Trademarks & Brands Practice Group lawyer Donna Tobin answers the burning question "When Do I Need My First Trademark: An Interview with Donna Tobin" during a podcast interview with Darshan Kulkarni, on darshan talks.
NY Metro Super Lawyers recognizes three RCCB Partners
RCCB is pleased to announce that New York Partners Marc E. Hirschfield and Donna A. Tobin, and Philadelphia Partner Barry L. Cohen have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Read the full story here.
- Firm News - Alex Seldin, August 24, 2020
RCCB is pleased to announce Alex Seldin has joined its Corporate & Business Group as Counsel in the Philadelphia office.