- ROYER COOPER COHEN BRAUNFELD (RCCB) ANNOUNCES FOURTEEN 2023 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS® AND RISING STARS®Firm News - Kevin Berry, Matt Brinker, Barry Cohen, Neil Cooper, Marc Cytryn, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Nancy Rubner Frandsen, Marjorie Gallagher, Taylor Smith Leslie, Alexander Nassar, John Royer, Jr., Randi Rubin, Jennifer Tintenfass, Chris Yaracs, June 5, 2023
- Speaking Engagement - Randi Rubin, May 26, 2023
- Neil Willner to Speak at Cannabis Law Institute 2023: Igniting Legal Excellence in the Cannabis IndustrySpeaking Engagement - Neil Willner, May 23, 2023
Neil Willner participates as a panelist at the INCBA Cannabis Law Institute 2023. The esteemed panel of six will discuss prescedential rulings and litigation trends June 8-10 at The George Washington University Law School.
- Sponsorship - May 18, 2023
- Sponsorship - May 11, 2023
- Sponsorship - James Ettelson, May 10, 2023
- Matthew Faranda-Diedrich to Moderate PACT Fintech Series: “Securing our Financial Markets: Trends and Themes for Regulatory Compliance, Cyber Insurance & Security”Speaking Engagement - Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, April 27, 2023
- Sponsorship - April 17, 2023
- Sponsorship - April 17, 2023
- Firm News - Matt Brinker, April 7, 2023
- Sponsorship - Alex Seldin, March 16, 2023
- Sponsorship - March 13, 2023
- RCCB Partner Matthew Faranda-Diedrich Represents Individuals Suing the New Jersey Turnpike AuthorityFirm News - Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, January 12, 2023
- Firm News - January 10, 2023
- Marc Hirschfield Named to Turnaround Management Association New York City Chapter Board of Directors for 2023Firm News - Marc Hirschfield, January 9, 2023
- Firm News - Randi Rubin, January 4, 2023
- Firm News - Nancy Rubner Frandsen, January 3, 2023
RCCB announced today the addition of Senior Counsel Nancy Rubner Frandsen. She will be a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group effective January 3, 2023.
- Sponsorship - December 14, 2022
- Sponsorship - December 4, 2022
- Firm News - December 1, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 17, 2022
- Speaking Engagement - Roger Braunfeld, Neil Willner, November 16, 2022
- Roger Braunfeld and Neil Cooper Discuss Building Culture in a Law Firm With Dave Bookbinder on Behind the Numbers TV ShowFirm News - Roger Braunfeld, Neil Cooper, November 15, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 9, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 6, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 5, 2022
- Firm News - November 3, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld is pleased to announce that the firm has been included in the 2023 edition of the U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” report.
- Sponsorship - November 3, 2022
- Neil Cooper, October 27, 2022
- Sponsorship - David Gitlin, October 27, 2022
- Sponsorship - Roger Braunfeld, October 26, 2022
- Sponsorship - Roger Braunfeld, October 21, 2022
- Sponsorship - Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, October 20, 2022
- Speaking Engagement - Barry Cohen, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Kira Lum, October 10, 2022
- Speaking Engagement - David Gitlin, October 6, 2022
- Business Restructuring & Bankruptcy and Intellectual Property Partners Named 2022 NY Metro Super Lawyers®Firm News - Marc Hirschfield, Marc Skapof, Donna Tobin, October 3, 2022
- Sponsorship - Jennifer Tintenfass, September 29, 2022
- Firm News - Neil Willner, September 2, 2022
- Barry Cohen Appointed Vice Chair Of The Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section Of the American Bar Association (ABA-IPL)Firm News - Barry Cohen, August 29, 2022
- Firm News - August 22, 2022
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Marjorie Gallagher, Adam Grandwetter, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, Kira Lum, Matthew Rosin, Jennifer Tintenfass, Joshua Upin, August 18, 2022
- Firm News - Neil Cooper, July 8, 2022
Neil A. Cooper has been named to the Philadelphia Titan 100 list, an elite group of 100 CEOs and C-level executives who demonstrate extraordinary leadership and impact in their fields. As a founder and executive partner of Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, Cooper has been the force of entrepreneurial fire that drove this firm from a small flame into an inferno of quality, skill, and success that it is today.
- Media Mention - David Antzis, June 19, 2022
David Antzis will be recognized as the 2022 Unsung Heroes honoree this year for his dedication to the community.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Ranked Again in 2022 Chambers USA Guide for Corporate/M&A & Private EquityFirm News - David Gitlin, John Royer, Jr., Neil Willner, June 7, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) has once again been ranked in the 2022 Chambers USA Guide for their Corporate/M&A & Private Equity work in Pennsylvania: Philadelphia & Surrounds and three attorneys were named leading lawyers. Chambers USA is widely known as the leading legal directory, ranking the top lawyers and law firms across the USA.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Announces Fourteen 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®Firm News - Kevin Berry, Matt Brinker, Barry Cohen, Neil Cooper, Dustin Covello, Marc Cytryn, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Marjorie Gallagher, Taylor Smith Leslie, Alexander Nassar, Laura Reinhold, John Royer, Jr., Randi Rubin, Jennifer Tintenfass, May 26, 2022
Achieving Super Lawyer or Rising Star status is a highly coveted honor among attorneys as it demonstrates significant professional achievement. RCCB proudly announces 14 lawyers receiving those honors in 2022.
- Neil Willner to Speak at INCBA Conference: "In the Weeds in the Empire State: Cannabis Licensing in New York"Speaking Engagement - Neil Willner, May 2022
Neil M. Willner is scheduled to lecture at the INCBA Conference: "In the Weeds in the Empire State: Cannabis Licensing in New York," to discuss the cannabis licensing issues New York is currently facing.
- RCCB is Pleased to Sponsor the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia and Diplochat: A Conversation on US-Israel RelationsSponsorship - Neil Cooper, May 17, 2022
Diplochat: A Conversation on US-Israel Relations is the series chat of The World Affairs Council of Philadelphia which RCCB proudly sponsors. The series chats are in-depth conversations with global diplomats. The organization has been providing educational programs, speaking events, and resources for more than 70 years.
- Publication - Matt Brinker, May 16, 2022
- Firm News - Randi Rubin, May 9, 2022
RCCB is thrilled to welcome Partner Randi L. Rubin as she heads up the new Family Law Group.
- Partner David S. Antzis Named Unsung Heroes Honoree by The Legal Intelligencer 2022 Professional Excellence AwardsFirm News - David Antzis, May 6, 2022
The Legal Intelligencer announced the 2022 Professional Excellence Award recipients. Among those in the category of Unsung Heroes was our very own David S. Antzis.
- Neil M. Willner and Gary S. Kaminsky Speak at New Jersey State Bar Association’s 4th Annual Cannabis SymposiumSpeaking Engagement - Neil Willner, April 28, 2022
New Jersey State Bar Assocation's 4th Annual Cannabis Symposium was the locale for
Neil M. Willner and Gary S. Kaminsky to present New York Cannabis Law Updates.
- Speaking Engagement - Matt Brinker, April 27, 2022
Speaking at the Total Impact Summit 2022 in Philadelphia, PA, on May 16-17, 2022, is our very own Matt Brinker, Partner in the RCCB Corporate & Business group.
- Firm News - Kira Lum, Adam Weiss, April 19, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC welcomes Kira N. Lum to the Litigation Group and Adam M. Weiss to the Corporate & Business Group.
- Neil M. Willner named Chair of the Regulatory Committee for New York State Bar Association's Cannabis Law SectionNeil Willner, April 15, 2022
- Cannabis Attorneys Roger J. Braunfeld and Gary S. Kaminsky Discuss Their Careers and the Outlook of the Cannabis IndustryVideo - Roger Braunfeld, April 12, 2022
CityBiz interviews RCCB Cannabis attorneys Roger J. Braunfeld and Gary S. Kaminsky regarding their careers and perspectives on the cannabis industry.
- Marc Skapof, Chairman and Immediate-Past President of the Turnaround Management Association NYC, was Honored at the 2022 Chairperson’s EventFirm News - Marc Skapof, April 7, 2022
Turnaround Management Association NYC held the 2022 Chairperson Event to honor and provide special recognition to several key members.
- Congratulations to Argosy Strategic Partners on the Final Closing of Argosy Strategic Partners II, L.P.!Firm News - April 1, 2022
Argosy Strategic Partners announced the final closing of the limited partnership as Argosy Strategic Partners II, LLP (the "Fund"). The LLP closed at $70 million which was $20 million over the target amount.
- Matt Brinker, Timothy Levy, April 1, 2022
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, March 23, 2022
Neil M. Willner provides observations on the complex topic of legislation and the murky waters of legal and illegal hemp delta-9.
- Firm News - Jordan Kovnot, Julie Latsko, Laura Reinhold, Sonia Shariff, Jennifer Tintenfass, Joshua Upin, March 23, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC promotes several lawyers to Partner and Counsel effective March 1, 2022.
- RCCB Partner Donna Tobin named once again in the WTR 1000: The World’s Leading Trademark ProfessionalsFirm News - Donna Tobin, March 22, 2022
The World Trademark Review (WTR) announced the award winners of the WTR 1000: The World's Leading Trademark Professionals.
- Firm News - Marc Cytryn, Matthew Devine, March 15, 2022
RCCB is thrilled to welcome Marc B. Cytryn to the Employment Group and Matthew L. Devine to the Corporate & Business Group. RCCB has experienced rapid growth and continues to add quality lawyers to the firm.
- Firm News - Kevin Berry, Marjorie Gallagher, March 1, 2022
Distinguished Attorney Kevin F. Berry Joins Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld. RCCB adds seasoned trial attorney and expert in ADR to Litigation Group. Experienced Associate Marjorie Ellen Gallagher also joins the Firm’s Private Client Services Group.
- Media Mention - Roger Braunfeld, February 16, 2022
Gary S. Kaminsky and Roger J. Braunfeld are interviewed by Law360 on why adding Gary to RCCB's Cannabis Industry Practice was the right move for all parties.
- Media Mention - Marc Skapof, February 8, 2022
RCCB Partner Marc Skapof was interviewed by the NYC Chapter of Turnaround Management Association. Skapof, a past president and current Chair of the Board discussed the effects of Covid-19 on RCCB and business operations.
- Marc Skapof, Chairman and Immediate-Past President of the Turnaround Management Association NYC Chapter, Serves on Global Chapter Resource & Response CommitteeFirm News - Marc Skapof, February 3, 2022
- Sponsorship - Chase Wright, December 5, 2021
As DLVF prepares to celebrate the 2021 Holiday TOY Event, which is the premier LGBTQ+ gathering and fundraiser in Greater Philadelphia, RCCB is right alongside them as a proud sponsor.
- Sponsorship - Roger Braunfeld, Neil Cooper, December 2021
The Jewish Relief Agency aids communities with food insecurity and enriches lives. RCCB is proud of this organization.
- Firm News - David Gitlin, November 15, 2021
David Gitlin, Partner with RCCB was named Best of the Bar by Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Sponsorship - October 2021
RCCB sponsors the African-American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) 2021 Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony. The AACC has supported African American-owned businesses in Philadelphia and the tri-state area for the past 28 years.
- Firm News - Jim Modzelewski, Stacey Rabbino, October 18, 2021
RCCB welcomes two new lawyers to the Corporate & Business Group.
- Willner Quoted in Hemp Industry Daily "Minnesota Legal Loophole Could Stir Up THC Trouble for Hemp Vapes"Media Mention - Neil Willner, September 22, 2021
Traces of delta-9 THC in hemp vapes could equal potential criminal woes for users in Minnesota due to a legal loophole.
- Firm News - William Duff, Michael Goldberg, Alexander Nassar, Donna Tobin, Chris Yaracs, September 22, 2021
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB) deal team advised MAZ Systems Inc., the leading OTT publishing platform, which was acquired by Zype an infrastructure for digital video acquisition.
- Firm News - Dustin Covello, William Duff, Jordan Kovnot, Timothy Levy, Alexander Nassar, September 9, 2021
RCCB's Deal Team strikes again by advising Future Seating, the parent company, and assisting on the acquisition of Exemplis Corporation.
- Sponsorship - Neil Cooper, Melissa Paszamant, September 7, 2021
RCCB is thrilled to sponsor the Smart Business Dealmakers Conference: "The New Normal in M&A." The conference connects thousands of local dealmakers - from middle-market CEOs to top investors and lenders to leading M&A advisers. Neil Cooper, Executive Partner is on the host committee.
- Firm News - September 2, 2021
Philadelphia Top Workplace awarded to RCCB for the third year in a row!
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, September 1, 2021
RCCB is pleased to announce that four partners in NY and PA were honored by The Best Lawyers in America.
- Firm News - September 1, 2021
RCCB to host the 2021 PACT Capital Conference on November 4th.
- Sponsorship - Neil Cooper, August 30, 2021
RCCB proudly sponsors Satell Institute's CEO conference and private peer discussions regarding corporate social responsibility.
- Firm News - August 24, 2021
Coaching to Capital program provides intense training and support on business operations and pairs cohort members with coaches for guidance. RCCB lawyer assists in launching program.
- The U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2022 Publication Names RCCB for Trademark, Intellectual Property and BankruptcyFirm News - Barry Cohen, Marc Hirschfield, Marc Skapof, Donna Tobin, August 21, 2021
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Marjorie Gallagher, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, August 20, 2021
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, August 16, 2021
Neil M. Willner, Co-Chair of Cannabis Industry Practice Group and member of Corporate & Business and Litigation Groups for RCCB, sat down with Edwin Warfield at CityBiz to discuss how he started writing policy for the cannabis industry and trending topics in that industry.
- Barry Cohen Appointed Co-Vice Chair of the Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA)Firm News - Barry Cohen, August 2, 2021
American Bar Association named Barry Cohen Co-Vice Chair of the Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, July 23, 2021
Neil M. Willner, RCCB Cannabis Industry Group Co-Chair was quoted in The Village Voice regarding the race to grab real estate in New York before regulations are approved and what that means for landlords and the new tenants.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, July 2021
- Neil Willner, July 21, 2021
- Firm News - David Gitlin, July 20, 2021
The Deal Team represented direct primary care leader, R-Health, in the acquisition of Everside Health, a national direct primary care provider.
- Firm News - Dustin Covello, June 23, 2021
Dustin Covello, Tax Partner at Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC, received the highly coveted PA Legal Award "Lawyer on the Fast Track," and we could not be more thrilled for him.