- Gina Nardo Appointed CFO and Director of Operations; Amy Schaffer Joins as Director of Business Development
- Firm News - Marc Skapof, October 23, 2023
Marc Skapof has been appointed to the Turnaround Management Association’s (TMA) Global Board of Trustees for a two-year term beginning in 2024.
- Media Mention - October 20, 2023
Iconic Philadelphia lawyers move on from Fineman Krekstein & Harris to RCCB.
- RCCB Partners Tobin, Hirschfield, and Skapof Recognized for Excellence in 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers List
Notable recognitions for Partners Tobin, Hirschfield, and Skapof.
- Barry Cohen Discusses the Revolutionary Power of Chat GPT and Challenges Confronting Modern Law FirmsPodcast - Barry Cohen, September 21, 2023
- Sponsorship - September 20, 2023
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB) was honored to support the 2023 Smart Business Dealmakers Conference.
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, September 13, 2023
Partner Barry Cohen has been appointed as the Co-Chair of the Law Firm Committee for the 2024-2025 term by the International Trademark Association's (INTA) Board of Directors.
- Alex Nassar Presented Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices at the Greater Valley Forge Human Resources AssociationSpeaking Engagement - Alexander Nassar, September 10, 2023
Alex Nassar Speaks About Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices.
RCCB Sponsored the 19th Annual Divine 9 Open Golf Outing Benefiting"Bringing Hope Home."
- Firm News - Nancy Rubner Frandsen, September 6, 2023
Nancy Rubner Frandsen Recognized by WWL - Thought Leaders USA 2024.
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law Appoints Barry Cohen to Leadership RolesFirm News - Barry Cohen, September 1, 2023
American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law Taps on Barry Cohen for Leadership.
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Marc Cytryn, David Dalesandro, Matthew Devine, Nancy Rubner Frandsen, Marjorie Gallagher, Michael Goldberg, Adam Grandwetter, Jonathan Grosser, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, Julie Latsko, Taylor Smith Leslie, Kira Lum, Stacey Rabbino, Laura Reinhold, Matthew Rosin, Sonia Shariff, Dirk Simpson, Neil Willner, Chase Wright, Chris Yaracs, August 17, 2023
- Podcast - David Gitlin, August 8, 2023
Tune in to the latest episode of the International Lawyers Network podcast featuring David Gitlin, a distinguished partner at RCCB and a proud member of the International Lawyers Network (ILN).
- Firm News - July 26, 2023
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld has been named a 2023 “Top Workplace” in the region.
- Firm News - Neil Cooper, June 15, 2023
Partner Donna Tobin and Senior Counsel Nancy Rubner Frandsen were named 2023 WIPR Leaders by the World Intellectual Property Review (WIPR).
- Firm News - Nancy Rubner Frandsen, June 9, 2023
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Practice Recognized in 2023 Chambers USA Guide and Four Attorneys Named Among Leaders
Four attorneys have once again been ranked in the 2023 Chambers USA Guide for their work in the areas of Corporate/M&A & Private Equity in Pennsylvania: Philadelphia & Surrounds and Nationwide for Cannabis Law: Eastern United States.
- ROYER COOPER COHEN BRAUNFELD (RCCB) ANNOUNCES FOURTEEN 2023 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS® AND RISING STARS®Firm News - Kevin Berry, Matt Brinker, Barry Cohen, Neil Cooper, Marc Cytryn, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Nancy Rubner Frandsen, Marjorie Gallagher, Taylor Smith Leslie, Alexander Nassar, John Royer, Jr., Randi Rubin, Jennifer Tintenfass, Chris Yaracs, June 5, 2023
- Speaking Engagement - Randi Rubin, May 26, 2023
- Speaking Engagement - Marc Hirschfield, May 24, 2023
- Neil Willner to Speak at Cannabis Law Institute 2023: Igniting Legal Excellence in the Cannabis IndustrySpeaking Engagement - Neil Willner, May 23, 2023
Neil Willner participates as a panelist at the INCBA Cannabis Law Institute 2023. The esteemed panel of six will discuss prescedential rulings and litigation trends June 8-10 at The George Washington University Law School.
- Sponsorship - May 18, 2023
- Sponsorship - May 11, 2023
- Sponsorship - James Ettelson, May 10, 2023
- Matthew Faranda-Diedrich to Moderate PACT Fintech Series: “Securing our Financial Markets: Trends and Themes for Regulatory Compliance, Cyber Insurance & Security”Speaking Engagement - Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, April 27, 2023
- Sponsorship - April 17, 2023
- Sponsorship - April 17, 2023
- Firm News - Matt Brinker, April 7, 2023
- Sponsorship - Alex Seldin, March 16, 2023
- Sponsorship - March 13, 2023
- RCCB Partner Matthew Faranda-Diedrich Represents Individuals Suing the New Jersey Turnpike AuthorityFirm News - Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, January 12, 2023
- Firm News - January 10, 2023
- Marc Hirschfield Named to Turnaround Management Association New York City Chapter Board of Directors for 2023Firm News - Marc Hirschfield, January 9, 2023
- Firm News - Randi Rubin, January 4, 2023
- Firm News - Nancy Rubner Frandsen, January 3, 2023
RCCB announced today the addition of Senior Counsel Nancy Rubner Frandsen. She will be a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Group effective January 3, 2023.
- Sponsorship - December 14, 2022
- Sponsorship - December 4, 2022
- Firm News - December 1, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 17, 2022
- Roger Braunfeld and Neil Cooper Discuss Building Culture in a Law Firm With Dave Bookbinder on Behind the Numbers TV Show
- Sponsorship - November 9, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 6, 2022
- Sponsorship - November 5, 2022
- Firm News - November 3, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld is pleased to announce that the firm has been included in the 2023 edition of the U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” report.
- Sponsorship - November 3, 2022
- Neil Cooper, October 27, 2022
- Sponsorship - David Gitlin, October 27, 2022
- Sponsorship - Roger Braunfeld, October 26, 2022
- Sponsorship - Roger Braunfeld, October 21, 2022
- Sponsorship - Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, October 20, 2022
- Speaking Engagement - David Gitlin, October 6, 2022
- Business Restructuring & Bankruptcy and Intellectual Property Partners Named 2022 NY Metro Super Lawyers®
- Sponsorship - Jennifer Tintenfass, September 29, 2022
- Firm News - Neil Willner, September 2, 2022
- Barry Cohen Appointed Vice Chair Of The Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section Of the American Bar Association (ABA-IPL)Firm News - Barry Cohen, August 29, 2022
- Firm News - August 22, 2022
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Marjorie Gallagher, Adam Grandwetter, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, Kira Lum, Matthew Rosin, Jennifer Tintenfass, Joshua Upin, August 18, 2022
- Firm News - Neil Cooper, July 8, 2022
Neil A. Cooper has been named to the Philadelphia Titan 100 list, an elite group of 100 CEOs and C-level executives who demonstrate extraordinary leadership and impact in their fields. As a founder and executive partner of Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, Cooper has been the force of entrepreneurial fire that drove this firm from a small flame into an inferno of quality, skill, and success that it is today.
- Media Mention - David Antzis, June 19, 2022
David Antzis will be recognized as the 2022 Unsung Heroes honoree this year for his dedication to the community.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Ranked Again in 2022 Chambers USA Guide for Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) has once again been ranked in the 2022 Chambers USA Guide for their Corporate/M&A & Private Equity work in Pennsylvania: Philadelphia & Surrounds and three attorneys were named leading lawyers. Chambers USA is widely known as the leading legal directory, ranking the top lawyers and law firms across the USA.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Announces Fourteen 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®Firm News - Kevin Berry, Matt Brinker, Barry Cohen, Neil Cooper, Dustin Covello, Marc Cytryn, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Marjorie Gallagher, Taylor Smith Leslie, Alexander Nassar, Laura Reinhold, John Royer, Jr., Randi Rubin, Jennifer Tintenfass, May 26, 2022
Achieving Super Lawyer or Rising Star status is a highly coveted honor among attorneys as it demonstrates significant professional achievement. RCCB proudly announces 14 lawyers receiving those honors in 2022.
- Neil Willner to Speak at INCBA Conference: "In the Weeds in the Empire State: Cannabis Licensing in New York"Speaking Engagement - Neil Willner, May 2022
Neil M. Willner is scheduled to lecture at the INCBA Conference: "In the Weeds in the Empire State: Cannabis Licensing in New York," to discuss the cannabis licensing issues New York is currently facing.
- RCCB is Pleased to Sponsor the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia and Diplochat: A Conversation on US-Israel RelationsSponsorship - Neil Cooper, May 17, 2022
Diplochat: A Conversation on US-Israel Relations is the series chat of The World Affairs Council of Philadelphia which RCCB proudly sponsors. The series chats are in-depth conversations with global diplomats. The organization has been providing educational programs, speaking events, and resources for more than 70 years.
- Publication - Matt Brinker, May 16, 2022
- Firm News - Randi Rubin, May 9, 2022
RCCB is thrilled to welcome Partner Randi L. Rubin as she heads up the new Family Law Group.
- Partner David S. Antzis Named Unsung Heroes Honoree by The Legal Intelligencer 2022 Professional Excellence AwardsFirm News - David Antzis, May 6, 2022
The Legal Intelligencer announced the 2022 Professional Excellence Award recipients. Among those in the category of Unsung Heroes was our very own David S. Antzis.
- Neil M. Willner and Gary S. Kaminsky Speak at New Jersey State Bar Association’s 4th Annual Cannabis SymposiumSpeaking Engagement - Neil Willner, April 28, 2022
New Jersey State Bar Assocation's 4th Annual Cannabis Symposium was the locale for
Neil M. Willner and Gary S. Kaminsky to present New York Cannabis Law Updates.
- Speaking Engagement - Matt Brinker, April 27, 2022
Speaking at the Total Impact Summit 2022 in Philadelphia, PA, on May 16-17, 2022, is our very own Matt Brinker, Partner in the RCCB Corporate & Business group.
- Firm News - Kira Lum, April 19, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC welcomes Kira N. Lum to the Litigation Group and Adam M. Weiss to the Corporate & Business Group.
- Neil M. Willner named Chair of the Regulatory Committee for New York State Bar Association's Cannabis Law SectionNeil Willner, April 15, 2022
- Cannabis Attorneys Roger J. Braunfeld and Gary S. Kaminsky Discuss Their Careers and the Outlook of the Cannabis IndustryVideo - Roger Braunfeld, April 12, 2022
CityBiz interviews RCCB Cannabis attorneys Roger J. Braunfeld and Gary S. Kaminsky regarding their careers and perspectives on the cannabis industry.
- Marc Skapof, Chairman and Immediate-Past President of the Turnaround Management Association NYC, was Honored at the 2022 Chairperson’s EventFirm News - Marc Skapof, April 7, 2022
Turnaround Management Association NYC held the 2022 Chairperson Event to honor and provide special recognition to several key members.
- Congratulations to Argosy Strategic Partners on the Final Closing of Argosy Strategic Partners II, L.P.!Firm News - April 1, 2022
Argosy Strategic Partners announced the final closing of the limited partnership as Argosy Strategic Partners II, LLP (the "Fund"). The LLP closed at $70 million which was $20 million over the target amount.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, March 23, 2022
Neil M. Willner provides observations on the complex topic of legislation and the murky waters of legal and illegal hemp delta-9.
- Firm News - Jordan Kovnot, Julie Latsko, Laura Reinhold, Sonia Shariff, Jennifer Tintenfass, Joshua Upin, March 23, 2022
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC promotes several lawyers to Partner and Counsel effective March 1, 2022.
- RCCB Partner Donna Tobin named once again in the WTR 1000: The World’s Leading Trademark ProfessionalsFirm News - Donna Tobin, March 22, 2022
The World Trademark Review (WTR) announced the award winners of the WTR 1000: The World's Leading Trademark Professionals.
RCCB is thrilled to welcome Marc B. Cytryn to the Employment Group and Matthew L. Devine to the Corporate & Business Group. RCCB has experienced rapid growth and continues to add quality lawyers to the firm.
Distinguished Attorney Kevin F. Berry Joins Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld. RCCB adds seasoned trial attorney and expert in ADR to Litigation Group. Experienced Associate Marjorie Ellen Gallagher also joins the Firm’s Private Client Services Group.
- Media Mention - Roger Braunfeld, February 16, 2022
Gary S. Kaminsky and Roger J. Braunfeld are interviewed by Law360 on why adding Gary to RCCB's Cannabis Industry Practice was the right move for all parties.
- Media Mention - Marc Skapof, February 8, 2022
RCCB Partner Marc Skapof was interviewed by the NYC Chapter of Turnaround Management Association. Skapof, a past president and current Chair of the Board discussed the effects of Covid-19 on RCCB and business operations.
- Marc Skapof, Chairman and Immediate-Past President of the Turnaround Management Association NYC Chapter, Serves on Global Chapter Resource & Response CommitteeFirm News - Marc Skapof, February 3, 2022