Chase focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracting, business entity planning, corporate governance, security and data privacy, and other general business needs. His focus encompasses all aspects of a business’s life cycle from entity formation and strategic planning to succession, acquisition, or other exit events. Chase also has experience working with non-profit organizations and social impact funds.
Navigating, drafting, and negotiating complex commercial agreements for businesses in the software, data, e-commerce, hospitality, marketing, manufacturing, transportation, and related industries
- Acting as outside corporate counsel for one of the largest global manufacturers and distributors of electronic and automated parts
Leading and supporting large and middle-market merger and acquisition transactions
Advising companies of all sizes as they navigate through formation, day-to-day operations, risk management, mergers, sales, and other ventures
Assisting individuals, start-ups, non-profits, and other small businesses to proactively protect against disputes, navigate risk, and help facilitate revenue-producing endeavors
My Greatest Strengths
Communicating clearly, working on tight deadlines, and being easily accessible.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
I am a first-generation college and law graduate with a family background of small business entrepreneurs, past and present, throughout the region.
I love to travel – In the past, I've studied and worked abroad in China and throughout southern Europe and continue to explore new regions.
What Drives Me
- Supporting my family, friends, and community to achieve their goals and empower the next generation of businesses and entrepreneurs.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Business & Commercial Transactions
- Privacy & Data Security
Private equity & venture capital
Manufacturing & distribution
- Sponsorship, DVLF, December 5, 2021
- Firm News, January 21, 2020
- As States and Nations Continue to Enact Comprehensive Data Privacy Legislation, Pressure Mounts on the U.S. to Pass a Competing Federal Law in 2021, and Businesses Should Prepare for CompliancePublication, September 10, 2021
- As Pressure Mounts on the US to Pass Data Privacy Legislation in 2021, Businesses Should Prepare for CompliancePublication, Technical.ly, May 2021
- Pennsylvania Issues New Order for Businesses Permitted to Maintain In-Person OperationsPublication, RCCB Corporate & Business Alert, April 2020
- Publication, RCCB Corporate & Business Alert, April 6, 2020
- Publication, McNeeslaw.com, October 15, 2019
- Publication, Pennsylvania Bar Association, September 18, 2019
- Ransomware Attacks Targeting Cities and MunicipalitiesSpeaking Engagement, Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs, June 24, 2019
- California’s New Data Protection Law Undergoing Scrutiny Ahead of Effective DatePublication, JD Supra, May 15, 2019
- SB 308 Proposes 14-Day Data Breach Notice Requirement for Pennsylvania BusinessesPublication, JD Supra, April 10, 2019
- Selling Real Estate in an Era of Modern SurveillingSpeaking Engagement, Bucks County Association of Realtors, September 2018
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
DVLF (Delaware Valley Legacy Fund), Board of Directors and Secretary of the Board, a leading Philadelphia LGBTQ+ philanthropic and non-profit organization
J. D., Penn State University, Dickinson School of Law, 2017
- Penn State Law Review, Comments Editor
B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Kutztown University, Finance & Business Management, 2014