Jennifer Ilana Tintenfass focuses her practice on representing lenders and developers in many aspects of real estate transactions, including real estate secured financings, term and construction loans, acquisitions, dispositions, joint venture development, leasing, and due diligence analysis. With respect to lending work, Jennifer represents borrowers and lenders in connection with acquisition, construction, bridge/permanent, and affordable housing financings. Jennifer also has substantive experience in land use and zoning work in the City of Philadelphia, with a special emphasis on raw land and projects involving single- and multi-family housing, retail, and mixed-use developments. She has also successfully guided clients in working with federal, state, and local funding, grant programs, and entitlement processes. Jennifer was named a 2020 Philadelphia Business Journal, Real Estate Dealmaker "Rising Star" and has been selected as a “Rising Star” by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine for the last five years.
Commercial leasing companies
Joint venture investors
Developer-applicants in land use and zoning for projects in the City of Philadelphia
Represented various local community banks in connection with various construction and commercial real estate loans.
Represented a Qualified Opportunity Zone fund investors in the negotiation of joint venture agreements.
Represented a real estate fund in connection with purchases throughout the U.S. of real property utilized as veterinary hospitals.
Represented a national auto body and glass company in connection with its strategic acquisition of a California-based auto body and repair business (including 39 locations throughout the state) for approximately $140 million.
Represented a partnership in a portfolio sale of historic, mixed-use properties in Old City Philadelphia.
Represented a real estate developer in the acquisition of 115 acres of raw land in the western suburbs of Philadelphia.
Represented a newly-formed joint venture for the acquisition of a commercial condominium and parking condominium.
Represented a local car dealership in connection with the dealership’s sale of substantially all of its assets.
Represented the buyer in connection with the acquisition of a three-building industrial portfolio.
Handled land use and zoning matters including applications for a zoning variance, conditional use, permitted exceptions, and special-use applications. Presented applications under the neighborhood participation program to over 20 registered community organizations.
Completed civic design review in Philadelphia County.
Drafted ordinances and work with local and state legislators to establish entitlement rights for development projects.
My Greatest Strengths
Finding creative solutions to real estate and business-related issues.
Embracing the full-service nature of Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld to help clients achieve success in their endeavors.
My positive attitude, determination, and willingness to go the extra mile.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I was recently honored as a 2020 Philadelphia Business Journal Real Estate Dealmaker "Rising Star."
I have been named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- I enjoy attending concerts and serve on the Chairman’s Council for the Mann Center for the Performing Arts.
- I lived in New Orleans for 7 years and attend New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival every year.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Commercial Real Estate Financing
Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Land use and zoning
- Sponsorship, September 29, 2022
- Firm News, August 18, 2022
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Announces Fourteen 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®Firm News, May 26, 2022
- Firm News, March 23, 2022
- Firm News, June 3, 2021
- Firm News, May 3, 2021
- Firm News, June 8, 2020
- Firm News, May 9, 2019
- Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank Closures; Federal Regulators Announce Plan to Protect DepositorsPublication, Client Alert, March 13, 2023
- Podcast, JumpStartPhilly Real Estate Radio Show , February 2021
Videos & Podcasts
- Developing Real Estate in an Opportunity ZonePodcast, October 10, 2018
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
- Chairman's Council for the Mann Center for the Performing Arts, Member
- Regulatory Reform Commission for Philadelphia City Council, Real Estate Subcommittee Member
- University of Pennsylvania - Alumni Programming Committee, Alumni Board, and Alumni Interviewer
- New Leaders Council, Philadelphia Chapter
- Barnes Museum, Contemporaries Member
J.D., cum laude With Distinction, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2012
B.A. cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 2009
- Penn Alumni Award of Merit
Best Lawyers in America: Ones To Watch, Corporate Law; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law, 2023
Philadelphia Business Journal, Real Estate Dealmaker, Rising Star, 2020
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star, Real Estate, 2016-Present