Taylor Smith-Leslie focuses her practice on estate planning and trust and estate administration. In her practice, she handles trusts and estates of all sizes, multigenerational family trusts, nonprofit organizations, and works with families just beginning to establish themselves and established families who need succession plans.
Trusts and estates of all sizes
Multigenerational family trusts
Families just beginning to establish themselves and established families who need succession plans
Represented beneficiaries in a trust modification to obtain positive tax results.
Represented executors of federally taxable estates.
Assisted clients in the formation and administration of private foundations.
Obtained adjudications for fiduciaries regarding estate and trust administration.
Created first-time estate plans for young families.
My Greatest Strength
- Streamlining the estate administration process to help families navigate the difficult time of losing a loved one.
- Communicating with clients to ensure they have a complete understanding of their estate plans.
- Approaching issues from every angle to stop problems before they arise.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I started practicing at a firm in Center City Philadelphia prior to moving to the suburbs.
I received the Tax Faculty Award for my class when I graduated with my LL.M.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- I volunteer with the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) and have a bunch of animals!
Wills, Revocable Trusts, and Irrevocable Trusts
Estate and Trust Administration
Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
Private equity & hedge funds
Public & private companies
Real estate owners & developers
Family offices, banks, and trust companies
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB) Announces Fourteen 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®Firm News, May 26, 2022
- Firm News, June 3, 2021
- Firm News, June 8, 2020
- Firm News, May 9, 2019
- Firm News, February 19, 2019
- Publication, RCCB Private Client Services Alert, 2020
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association Middle School Civics Program, Volunteer
- Philadelphia Bar Association – Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
Graduate, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Mid Atlantic Fellows Institute, 2022
LL.M., Taxation, With Distinction, Temple University, 2018
The Faculty Award – Outstanding academic achievement in Taxation LL.M. program
J.D., cum laude, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2014
B.A., magna cum laude, Villanova University, Political Science, 2011
B.S., magna cum laude, Villanova University, Mathematics, 2011
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star, Estate and Probate, 2018-Present