The Private Client Services Group is a core practice at RCCB and is more expansive than the traditional trusts and estates practice.
We maintain an open and meaningful dialogue with our clients and help them achieve their unique and personal estate planning goals. Although the Private Client Services Group has its primary focus on sophisticated wealth transfer tax planning and trust and estate administration, we are frequently called upon to quarterback the corporate, real estate, tax, and litigation needs of our clients.
Our clients include investors, real estate developers, C-level executives at large public companies, principals at private equity and hedge funds, successful professionals, and entrepreneurs and families that have preserved multi-generational wealth.
In addition to representing wealthy individuals and families, the Private Client Services Group also advises corporate fiduciaries, single and multi-family offices, and investment advisers on wealth transfer tax planning and other matters related to the legal needs of their clients.
In addition to legal advice, the lawyers in our Private Client Services Group participate in and often lead family meetings, make meaningful introductions to develop current and future business opportunities among our clients, coordinate efforts with clients' non-legal advisers, and participate in the decisions that define a family's legacy.
THE BUILDING BLOCKS
The foundation of every estate plan covers the transmittal of property and control in the event of death.
Powers of Attorney
ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING
For many clients, protecting their assets from the claims of others is often paramount.
LLCs, Limited Partnerships and Corporations
Asset Protection Trusts
We assist many of our clients in achieving their philanthropic pursuits.
Charitable Lead Trusts
Charitable Remainder Trusts
INTERNATIONAL ESTATE & ADMINISTRATION PLANNING
With an increasingly small world, many of our clients have assets abroad.
Developing global estate plan to be implemented by local counsel
Structuring ownership of worldwide assets
Assisting with foreign estate administration
Serving as local counsel for international families and family offices
TRUST AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION
We guide our clients through the full life cycle of trust and estate administration.
Representing executors, trustees, and beneficiaries
Gift and estate tax return preparation
Post-mortem tax planning
Coordinating all aspects of estate administration
WEALTH TRANSFER TAX PLANNING
After the building blocks are complete, many clients turn their focus toward minimizing future wealth transfer tax liabilities.
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Sales to Defective Grantor Trusts
Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts
- Firm News, August 17, 2023
- ROYER COOPER COHEN BRAUNFELD (RCCB) ANNOUNCES FOURTEEN 2023 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS® AND RISING STARS®Firm News, Super Lawyers, June 5, 2023
- Firm News, U.S. News & World Report, November 3, 2022
- Firm News, March 1, 2022
- Firm News, August 20, 2021
- Firm News, June 3, 2021
- Firm News, June 8, 2020
- Firm News, September 17, 2019
- Firm News, Philadelphia Business Journal, August 16, 2019
- Firm News, May 9, 2019
- Firm News, February 19, 2019
- Firm News, May 21, 2018
- Firm News, February 6, 2018
- Firm News, September 26, 2017
- Publication, RCCB Private Client Services Alert, 2020
- COVID-19 Crisis: Ensuring Your Estate Planning is in OrderPublication, Private Client Services Alert, March 2020
- The Best Estate and Financial Planning TopicsSpeaking Engagement, New York State Society of CPAs
- Applying Integrated Estate, Financial and Asset Protection PlanningSpeaking Engagement, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accounts
- Grantor Trust Status: Things That Can Change a Trust’s StatusSpeaking Engagement, Leimberg Information Services, April 2018
- The Florida Digital Assets Act – Ethical Issues in Representing Spouses in the Brave New Digital WorldPublication, ActionLine, Florida Bar Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Winter, 2017
- Integrated Estate, Financial and Asset Protection PlanningSpeaking Engagement, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants