Adam Grandwetter focuses his practice on advising business owners, executives, investors, professionals, and high-net-worth individuals and families in connection with complex tax and administration issues relating to inter-generational wealth transfer, asset protection planning, and the structuring and transitioning of closely held family businesses.
Business owners across a range of industries, including healthcare, entertainment, advertising, and real estate
Families navigating the responsibilities that come with the stewardship of inherited wealth
Entrepreneurs interested in prospectively structuring assets prior to significant business growth
My Greatest Strengths
Working with clients to ensure they are comfortable with each step of the estate planning process.
Tailoring plans to meet competing needs when there are complicated family dynamics.
Counseling clients through decisions that will have an impact through multiple generations.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I started my career at two large firms and ran my own business before finding the right fit at RCCB.
Clients have asked me to serve in the trusted positions of Executor and Trustee.
After graduating from law school, I served as a law clerk in the United States Tax Court.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- When I'm not in the office, I enjoy chasing after my three spirited children and two spoiled dogs and coaching soccer.
Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills
Life Insurance Trusts
Complex Gift, Estate, and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
Estate and Trust Administration
Business Succession Planning
Family offices, financial institutions, and trust companies
Public and private companies
Real estate owners and developers
Entertainment and media
Medical and professional services
Private equity and hedge funds
- Firm News, August 17, 2023
- Firm News, August 18, 2022
- Firm News, September 26, 2017
- Publication, RCCB Private Client Services Alert, 2020
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
- Philadelphia Bar Association – Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network, Member
- The Timothy School (School for Children with Autism in Berwyn, Pennsylvania), Sustaining Sponsor
- Law Clerk in the United States Tax Court
J.D., Order of the Coif, magna cum laude, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2006
- Villanova Law Review, Editor
B.S., Cornell University, 2000
- New Jersey
Best Lawyers "Ones To Watch," 2023-Present
- Trusts & Estates