The clients I have represented in my career appreciate the practical legal solutions I provide for resolving their complex business matters and my attention to their business.
David P. Dalesandro focuses his practice on matters related to business and corporate law. His areas of concentration are mergers and acquisitions, business and commercial transactions, private equity and venture capital, debt and equity financings, and general corporate and business counseling.
Private equity firms and public and private companies in connection with stock and asset acquisitions
Investment banks, mezzanine funds, and borrowers in connection with acquisition financing, term loan and revolver credit facilities, mezzanine, and asset-based financings and restructuring transactions
Banks, leasing companies and other lenders in loan transactions and equipment leases
Early-stage companies as “outside general counsel” on various commercial and corporate governance matters
Advised a producer of zero alcohol wine and spirits in connection with its issuance of approximately $5 million of new Series A Preferred stock.
Represented a family office in connection with its $3 million investment in a direct indexing financial services company.
Represented a network of veterinary hospitals in connection with the purchase of seven veterinary hospitals for approximately $20.5 million and the related $17 million acquisition financing.
Advised and represented a private equity fund and its investment manager on the sale of the fund’s ownership interest in an SEC-registered investment management firm to the firm’s management and a global asset management company for $12 million (plus an earn-out of up to $3 million).
- Represented a national tile and stone manufacturer and distributor in a $50 million sale of a majority of its business to a private equity buyer for cash and rollover equity.
- Represented a local ski area in a $43.5 million sale of substantially all the assets of its business to a private equity buyer specializing in the travel and leisure space.
My Greatest Strengths
Assisting clients with understanding and managing the risks related to their businesses.
Responsiveness and focus on my clients’ particular needs.
Tailoring legal services to provide practical solutions for the varied issues my clients and their businesses face.
Understanding the nature of my client's businesses and their industries, and anticipating their future needs.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
- I was named a top Business and Corporate attorney by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in 2020.
- Prior to joining RCCB, I practiced law in the New York office of an international law firm.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- I am an avid surfer and certified freediver. As an active member of a local surfing club, I regularly volunteer with The Surfrider Foundation for beach cleanup and other events.
What Drives Me
- Providing useful counsel and assistance to my clients in negotiating transactions that are outside the ordinary scope of their business activities.
Business & Commercial Transactions
Private Equity & Venture Capital
Debt & Equity Financing Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions
General Business & Corporate Counseling
- Life sciences
- Mid-Cap/middle market
Venture capital funds and private equity firms
- Deal Report, RCCB, February 19, 2024
- Firm News, Best Lawyers, August 17, 2023
- Firm News, 2021
- Firm News, May 3, 2021
- Firm News, June 8, 2020
- Firm News, June 25, 2018
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
Casa Farnese, Board Member
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2009
B.A., Colby College, 1999
- New Jersey
- New York
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2020-Present
- Business and Corporate
Best Lawyers Ones to Watch, 2024
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law