Kimberly A. Dudick is a dedicated Pennsylvania family law attorney with a passion for helping clients navigate the complexities of family legal matters. With a Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law, Kimberly brings nearly 15 years of experience to her practice, specializing in divorce, child custody, and support cases.
Kimberly understands the emotional challenges that often accompany family law issues and strives to provide compassionate guidance throughout the legal process. Her commitment to personalized service ensures that each client receives tailored solutions to meet their unique needs. Kimberly is also a staunch advocate for alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation or arbitration, aiming to achieve amicable resolutions whenever possible.
Beyond the courtroom, Kimberly is actively involved in legal education and community outreach, speaking at workshops on family law topics and volunteering with local organizations. Clients appreciate her transparent communication, unwavering advocacy, and commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for their families.
A tireless advocate for children, Kimberly received specialized training at the Montgomery County Child Advocacy Project, where she volunteers as a child advocate representing abused and neglected children. She also provides pro bono and low-cost family law consultations through the Women's Resource Center of Delaware County, where she is the Legal Coordinator.
- Support (child support, alimony, and APL)
- Equitable distribution
- Child custody
- Protection From Abuse (PFA)
- Prenuptial agreements and premarital counseling
- Postnuptial agreements and settlement agreements
My Greatest Strengths
- Compassionate and understanding of client values and goals within each individual's situation.
- Planning and preparation for all stages of settlement and litigation.
- I am extremely communicative and responsive to my clients throughout the process.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
- I always wanted to be a lawyer. As children, my siblings and I used to play in my Uncle's law office and pretend to be lawyers. It stuck with me!
- Growing up with 7 siblings gave me the tools for knowing how to play nice with others yet still hold my own. I incorporate this into how I handle my cases and work with opposing counsel.
- My parents divorced when I was 10. As a result of my personal experience, I understand my clients and their family’s issues and can empathize/relate to them more meaningfully.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
I LOVE to travel!
When not working, I prioritize family and friends and spend time with them as much as possible.
I am hardworking and responsive, dedicated to providing my clients with the highest level of service. This commitment allows me to spoil my fur babies and my nieces and nephews.
WHAT drives ME
The referrals from my network of personal and professional contacts. It is the greatest compliment to be trusted by others.
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Montgomery County Bar Association
Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court
Women's Resource Center of Delaware County, Legal Coordinator and Pro Bono Consultations
YWCA of Harrisburg Domestic Violence Legal Center, Intern
International Family Law Program, United Nations, Geneva, Switzerland
Montgomery County Child Advocacy Project (specialized training and volunteer)
J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2009
B.A., Pre-Law, Cedarville University, 2006
National Advocate Top 40 under 40, 2017
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys, 2018 and 2019
- Pennsylvania - Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service