“If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter.” – exact origin unknown
David S. Hollander focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation matters and a broad array of intellectual property related services due to having gained significant federal courtroom experience representing international and national clients early in his career. He represents companies and individuals on both sides of trademark infringement, trade secret, unfair competition, and restrictive covenant litigation matters and disputes. David also advises clients on trademark clearance, counseling, and portfolio management, and serves as outside counsel advising businesses on employment law and general corporate policies and related issues, as well as industry compliance. David has represented clients across many industries, including technology, tourism, ballet, food and beverage, outdoor advertising, and cannabis.
- One of the world’s largest ballet shoe manufacturers
- One of South Jersey’s and Philadelphia’s regional restaurant chains
- A global tourism company
- An international weight loss services company
- Publically-traded companies, emerging private companies, and entrepreneurs
- Business owners, C-Suite Officers and Directors, and HR Directors
My Greatest Strengths
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making
- Attention to detail
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- Having grown up on the Main Line, and having graduated from Penn State University and Villanova Law School, I have deep roots in the greater Philadelphia area.
- I have traveled to more than 25 countries around the world and enjoy learning about other cultures.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- I have a great sense of empathy and pride myself on recognizing the importance of analyzing situations from a plethora of alternative perspectives.
- I love sports, am a competitor, and care deeply about winning…the right way.
What Drives Me
My passion and amazing mentors who have taught me the importance of working hard in order to give back to the community.
- Food and Beverage
- Outdoor Advertising
- From the Sidelines to the Couch: A Look into the Impact Professional Sports Team Relocations Have on Season Ticket Holders and PSL Owners From the Sidelines to the Couch: A Look into the Impact Professional Sports Team Relocations Have on Season Ticket Holders and PSL Owners
Publication: Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal · Apr 1, 2018
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
Volunteer, Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program (VIP)
- J.D., cum laude, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2018
- Staff Writer (published); Managing Editor of Student Works for the Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal
- Director of Operations of the Corporate Law Society
- B.A., Criminology, Pennsylvania State University, 2015
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan