Hope J. Hammer focuses her practice on all aspects of transactional real estate including acquisitions, dispositions, negotiation of joint venture agreements, development, financing, and leasing. She regularly represents real estate developers and investors in connection with land acquisition and asset development. Hope has developed a reputation as not only an excellent lawyer but also as a thoughtful and practical counselor.
- Numerous real estate developers and investors in the acquisition, development and leasing of office, retail, hospitality, and mixed-use and restaurant properties
- Numerous owners and developers of self-storage facilities throughout the United States
- Numerous investors, contributors, developers and operators in real estate joint ventures
Developers and investors in solar energy projects throughout the United States
Numerous corporate clients in office, warehouse, industrial, and retail lease negotiations
- Represented a real estate developer in the purchase of a golf course and the subsequent sale by a joint venture of the approved development to a national home builder.
- Handled all real estate aspects of a private-equity-backed national courier and logistics company in connection with its strategic acquisition of another national courier and logistics company.
- Represented a local golf club in a uniquely structured sale of land and memberships to residential home builders.
- Represented affiliate real estate funds in the disposition of office buildings and corporate centers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Represented the purchaser of a portfolio of office buildings in Marlton and Moorestown, New Jersey.
- Real estate representation of a national auto body and glass company in connection with the company’s purchase of substantially all of the assets of numerous auto body and repair businesses throughout the United States.
- Represented a real estate fund in connection with purchases throughout the United States of real property utilized as veterinary hospitals.
- Represented a real estate investment company in connection with its $47 million purchase and financing of an office building in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Represented a local car dealership in connection with the dealership’s sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Advised a publicly held energy services holding company in connection with its acquisition of four solar energy-powered projects for $2.8 million.
- Represented a Philadelphia-based real estate developer in connection with the acquisition, development, fund formation, financing, and leasing of numerous mixed-use projects in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia.
My Greatest Strengths
Taking a practical approach to each transaction.
Utilizing knowledge achieved through representation of individuals and companies involved in various aspects of a real estate transaction and in an in-house counsel capacity to provide business advice as well as legal solutions.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I began my legal career and went on to become a partner at Duane Morris, a large, international law firm.
I also worked as in-house counsel for a title insurance agency prior to joining the founding partners of RCCB.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- Cape May Point, NJ is my happy place. I love sunsets, long walks, and any meal that I do not have to cook.
What Drives Me
- I am driven by the relationships I have developed with my clients and co-workers and the sense of achievement I derive from helping them succeed, both personally and professionally.
Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Commercial Real Estate Financing
Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development
- Firm News, September 1, 2021
- Firm News, August 20, 2021
- Firm News, February 6, 2018
- Publication, Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal, October 26, 2012