I empower ambition when I match the level of my client’s energy, passion, and determination in a deal from start to finish.
Ian M. Livaich focuses his practice on representing commercial real estate developers and investors in many aspects of real estate transactions, including real estate acquisitions, developments, dispositions, and financings. He also performs a wide variety of real estate related tasks for clients, such as drafting and reviewing agreements and leases, conducting due diligence analyses, and coordinating transactions. He regularly assists regional and national clients in complex transactions involving commercial, industrial, mixed-use, and retail projects.
- Commercial real estate developers and investors
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Hospitality owners and operators
- Financial institutions
- Higher education institutions
My Greatest Strengths
- Listening to my client, evaluating the situation, and recommending creative solutions.
- Breaking down complex legal issues into digestible pieces of information.
- Thorough, meticulous, and industrious nature.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
- Prior to joining RCCB, I was an associate at Greenberg Traurig, LLP and Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP.
- I am conversational in Spanish.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- Exploring Europe has been one of my greatest passions since studying in Valencia, Spain during college, and I now enjoy sharing that passion with my wife.
- I find happiness in the simplest but most important things in life – family, friends, and food.
- I am always looking for ways to help save the planet whether that is promoting renewable energy, driving an electric vehicle, or recycling any piece of plastic and paper that I get my hands on.
J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Villanova Law Review, Editor
- Dean's Merit Scholarship
B.A., magna cum laude, Communications with minors in Spanish and Economics, Rutgers University
- Semester Abroad: University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain