Search News & Insights
News & Insights Archive
- Willner Quoted in Hemp Industry Daily "Minnesota Legal Loophole Could Stir Up THC Trouble for Hemp Vapes"Media Mention - Neil Willner, September 22, 2021
Traces of delta-9 THC in hemp vapes could equal potential criminal woes for users in Minnesota due to a legal loophole.
- Firm News - William Duff, Michael Goldberg, Alexander Nassar, Donna Tobin, Chris Yaracs, September 22, 2021
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB) deal team advised MAZ Systems Inc., the leading OTT publishing platform, which was acquired by Zype an infrastructure for digital video acquisition.
- Firm News - Dustin Covello, William Duff, Jordan Kovnot, Timothy Levy, Alexander Nassar, September 9, 2021
RCCB's Deal Team strikes again by advising Future Seating, the parent company, and assisting on the acquisition of Exemplis Corporation.
- Sponsorship - Neil Cooper, September 7, 2021
RCCB is thrilled to sponsor the Smart Business Dealmakers Conference: "The New Normal in M&A." The conference connects thousands of local dealmakers - from middle-market CEOs to top investors and lenders to leading M&A advisers. Neil Cooper, Executive Partner is on the host committee.
- Firm News - September 2, 2021
Philadelphia Top Workplace awarded to RCCB for the third year in a row!
RCCB is pleased to announce that four partners in NY and PA were honored by The Best Lawyers in America.
- Firm News - September 1, 2021
RCCB to host the 2021 PACT Capital Conference on November 4th.
- Sponsorship - Neil Cooper, August 30, 2021
RCCB proudly sponsors Satell Institute's CEO conference and private peer discussions regarding corporate social responsibility.
- Firm News - August 24, 2021
Coaching to Capital program provides intense training and support on business operations and pairs cohort members with coaches for guidance. RCCB lawyer assists in launching program.
- The U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2022 Publication Names RCCB for Trademark, Intellectual Property and Bankruptcy
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, Dustin Covello, Marjorie Gallagher, Hope Hammer, Marc Hirschfield, August 20, 2021
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, August 16, 2021
Neil M. Willner, Co-Chair of Cannabis Industry Practice Group and member of Corporate & Business and Litigation Groups for RCCB, sat down with Edwin Warfield at CityBiz to discuss how he started writing policy for the cannabis industry and trending topics in that industry.
- Barry Cohen Appointed Co-Vice Chair of the Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA)Firm News - Barry Cohen, August 2, 2021
American Bar Association named Barry Cohen Co-Vice Chair of the Trademark Litigation Committee of the Intellectual Property Law Section.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, July 23, 2021
Neil M. Willner, RCCB Cannabis Industry Group Co-Chair was quoted in The Village Voice regarding the race to grab real estate in New York before regulations are approved and what that means for landlords and the new tenants.
- Media Mention - Neil Willner, July 2021
- Neil Willner, July 21, 2021
- Firm News - David Gitlin, July 20, 2021
The Deal Team represented direct primary care leader, R-Health, in the acquisition of Everside Health, a national direct primary care provider.
- Firm News - Dustin Covello, June 23, 2021
Dustin Covello, Tax Partner at Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC, received the highly coveted PA Legal Award "Lawyer on the Fast Track," and we could not be more thrilled for him.
- Firm News - Matt Brinker, Barry Cohen, Neil Cooper, Dustin Covello, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Taylor Smith Leslie, Sean Litz, Alexander Nassar, Laura Reinhold, John Royer, Jr., Jennifer Tintenfass, June 3, 2021
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars announced the 2021 attorney selections and RCCB had 11 lawyers receive those honors.
- Firm News - Neil Willner, June 1, 2021
Neil Willner selected to the NY State Bar Association's Committee on Cannabis Law.
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Practice Recognized in 2021 Chambers USA Guide and Two Distinguished Partners Named Among Leaders
Two esteemed RCCB Partners were recognized by the 2021 Chambers USA Guide in the Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Practice.
- Firm News - David Dalesandro, 2021
Two RCCB lawyers organized the sale of Rosemont Investment Partners, a private investor in asset and wealth management firms.
- Firm News - Matt Brinker, David Dalesandro, Jordan Kovnot, Alexander Nassar, Jennifer Tintenfass, May 3, 2021
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC (RCCB) announces the promotion of attorneys Matt Brinker and Alex Nassar to Partner and Jennifer Ilana Tintenfass, David P. Dalesandro and Jordan Kovnot to Counsel. The promotions were effective March 1, 2021.
- Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC and Partner David Antzis Launch Justice for the Hungry Challenge for Pennsylvania-Based Lawyers and Law FirmsFirm News - David Antzis, Spring 2021
Justice for the Hungry, a fund-raising challenge to Pennsylvania-based attorneys and law firms established by RCCB Partner David Antzis has a $1 million-dollar goal to fight food insecurity.
- Firm News - Donna Tobin, March 2021
A conversation with intellectual property lawyer Donna Tobin about #cannabis-related #trademark issues including state registrations, Martha Stewart's cannabis plan, pending legalization issues and their impact on trademarking and much much more.
- Firm News - Neil Willner, March 2021
RCCB adds Neil M. Willner as Co-Chair of the Cannabis Industry Group at the New York office.
- Media Mention - Marc Skapof, February 5, 2021
Mark Skapof, RCCB Partner and President of TMA NY Chapter chats with Citybizlist aboutTMA, his career, the pandemic, and what's in store for 2021 in commercial bankruptcy.
- Firm News - Marc Skapof, January 12, 2021
RCCB Bankruptcy Partner Marc Skapof was selected as President of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) New York City Chapter as of January 1, 2021. Marc was most recently the 2020 President-elect, and prior to that, Vice President of Programming from 2017-2020, and Director since 2016.
Trademarks & Brands and Business Restructuring & Bankruptcy groups have been recognized by Best Law Firms®.
- Firm News - Barry Cohen, November 3, 2020
Philadelphia Business Journal names RCCB as one of the largest Intellectual Property Law firm practices in Philadelphia.
- Firm News - David Antzis, November 2, 2020
RCCB is pleased to announce the addition of Partner David S. Antzis to the firm’s Corporate & Business Group.
- Media Mention - Donna Tobin, October 21, 2020
RCCB Partner and Trademarks & Brands Practice Group lawyer Donna Tobin answers the burning question "When Do I Need My First Trademark: An Interview with Donna Tobin" during a podcast interview with Darshan Kulkarni, on darshan talks.
NY Metro Super Lawyers recognizes three RCCB Partners
RCCB is pleased to announce that New York Partners Marc E. Hirschfield and Donna A. Tobin, and Philadelphia Partner Barry L. Cohen have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Read the full story here.
- Firm News - Alex Seldin, August 24, 2020
RCCB is pleased to announce Alex Seldin has joined its Corporate & Business Group as Counsel in the Philadelphia office.
- Media Mention - David Gitlin, August 10, 2020
RCCB Corporate and Securities Attorney David Gitlin was recently interviewed by VC Confidential for the podcast “Why Are Structured Exits Good for Founders, and Investors, too?”
- Firm News - July 1, 2020
Leila Vaughan, RCCB Tax Counsel, was selected as Vice Chair to the American Bar Association Tax Section Committee.
- Firm News - Matt Brinker, Barry Cohen, Neil Cooper, Dustin Covello, David Dalesandro, Matthew Faranda-Diedrich, Marc Hirschfield, Taylor Smith Leslie, Sean Litz, Alexander Nassar, Laura Reinhold, John Royer, Jr., Marc Skapof, Jennifer Tintenfass, Donna Tobin, Joshua Upin, June 8, 2020
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars chose thirteen RCCB attorneys for those awards.
- Firm News - Roger Braunfeld, May 12, 2020
RCCB dispensed pro bono advice in the new formation of the Pennsylvania 30 Day Fund, a nonprofit providing forgivable loans to small businesses.
RCCB's Barry Cohen and Donna Tobin have returned to the World Trademark Review 1000 list. Cohen is listed as a “Global Leader,” and is described as a “tactically savvy litigator who understands how to use litigation as a business tool to facilitate quick wins.” Tobin is described by the publication as someone who “whether litigating, licensing intellectual property or advising on clearance or portfolio development, her aim is to make her in-house contacts look good. She achieves this by focusing on results and creating IP value.”
- Firm News - Chase Wright, January 21, 2020
RCCB is pleased to welcome Chase Wright to the Corporate & Business Group.
- Firm News - December 18, 2019
“2019 was a banner year for RCCB, and it is important we take a moment to recognize all those who have contributed to our success to date,” said John E. Royer, Jr., Managing Partner. Read about our achievements of the past year in the press release, Dedication to Distinctive Approach Fuels Successful Year for Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC.
- Firm News - October 15, 2019
John Royer was recognized for his work in the corporate category. He brings more than 30 years of business and corporate law experience to his clients, for whom he frequently serves as outside general counsel. He focuses his practice primarily on business and corporate law transactions and counseling for emerging growth technology and life science companies, executives and investors, as well as middle market and family-owned businesses.
RCCB was pleased to sponsor the 2019 Association Corporate Counsel Business Skills Institute.
- Firm News - Timothy Levy, September 19, 2019
RCCB endorsed the lively 1776 program - Founding Failures hosted by the firm's Tim Levy.
- Firm News - Donna Tobin, September 17, 2019
RCCB is pleased to welcome two new partners to our growing New York City office. Donna A. Tobin will lead the firm’s new Trademarks & Brands Group, while Richard A. Siegal brings expertise to the Corporate & Business, Private Client Services and Tax Groups.
New York Metro Super Lawyers List selects two RCCB attorneys to the 2019 Super Lawyers List.
- Firm News - Marc Hirschfield, September 4, 2019
RCCB Partner Marc E. Hirschfield has been included in the Litigation – Bankruptcy section of the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© for the third consecutive year. “We are delighted by Marc’s return to the 2020 Best Lawyers list,” said Managing Partner John Royer. “Marc’s name on the list is a public acknowledgement reflective of what his colleagues and clients have long said of his experience and dedication.”
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld LLC welcomes three Partners to the firm.
- Firm News - Jonathan Grosser, August 15, 2019