“Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Hope Steidle Kildea represents clients in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including real estate, insurance, intellectual property, unfair competition, and restrictive covenant disputes. She also advises clients on business disputes involving breach of contract, tortious interference, commercial collections, and risk avoidance.
- Business owners and corporate officers and directors
- National manufacturers and suppliers
- General contractors and subcontractors in the construction industry
- Companies specializing in solar and energy production
My Greatest Strengths
- Listening closely to our clients’ needs and priorities and developing a litigation strategy that best serves their goals.
- Maintaining a holistic approach to resolve discrete disputes and avoid future litigation.
- Identifying creative solutions to complex issues.
i want you to know
- Before joining RCCB, I worked as an employment and commercial litigation attorney at a Philadelphia-based firm specializing in construction and corporate law.
- I attended law school as a Beasley Scholar and combined my legal studies with training in public policy as a Law and Public Policy Scholar.
what makes me uniquely me
- I play with my two dogs in my free time, a pitbull-mix named Goose and a dachshund named Hoagie.
what drives me
- Working with clients to transform legal theory into a tailored practice that fits their business needs and goals.
- Commercial Litigation
- Real estate
- Intellectual Property
- Unfair Competition
- Restrictive Covenant Disputes
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail
- Publication, RCCB Litigation Alert, March 2, 2023
- Judicial Clerk for The Honorable Viktoria Kiristiansson of the Court of Common Pleas
- Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation
- Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations, Women Against Abuse, Inc.,
- Center for Health and Gender Equity (CHANGE)
J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, 2019
- Law and Public Policy Scholar
- Weisman Fellowship
- Rubin Public Interest Fellowship
- Jerry Zaslow Memorial Award
B.A., cum laude, Dickinson College, Political Science and Gender Studies, 2014