Elizabeth R. Glowacki focuses her practice on advising clients in connection with leveraged financing transactions including acquisition financings, asset-based lending, syndicated and bilateral financings, capital call lines of credit, mezzanine financings, and other secured and unsecured lending transactions. She has represented a variety of parties in financing transactions including agents, banks, corporate borrowers, private equity sponsors, and nonbank lenders. She regularly advises on lending transactions involving borrowers in a number of different industries including technology, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, health care, and financial services.
- Represented private equity-backed consumer finance company in connection with $350 million acquisition and refinancing loan.
- Represented a private equity sponsor and its portfolio in connection with a series of acquisition financings of car wash businesses in excess of $40 million.
- Represented a private equity company in connection with the acquisition financing of a direct to consumer beef company, with a debt component of over $25 million.
- Represented a heat solutions company in the refinancing of its term loan and revolving loan in excess of $200 million.
- Represented a private equity lender in connection with the purchase of $24 million in secured convertible promissory notes from a private equity backed group of land management and appliance retail companies.
- Represented a private equity sponsor and its oil and gas industry portfolio company in connection with a $330 million term loan and a $75 million revolving loan.
- Represented a private equity sponsor in the acquisition financing of a dinosaur-themed exhibition including a senior secured loan from a private lender.
- Represented a biopharmaceutical company in connection with its $35 million from a private technology finance company.
- Represented a private equity firm and its portfolio companies in the acquisition financing for a university hospital system.
- Represented a private equity sponsor and its portfolio company in a new $100 million auto loan receivables backed financing.
My Greatest Strengths
- Clear communication, efficiency and organization
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
- I started my career at Pepper Hamilton (now Troutman Pepper) in Philadelphia before moving to the suburbs.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- I love to garden, explore local historical sites, cheer on my Fighting Irish and Mississippi State Bulldogs, bake and spend time with family.
Community & Professional
Community & Professional
- Board Member, Notre Dame Club of Philadelphia, Secretary and Career Connections Chairperson
- Summer Clerkship, Maryland Office of the Attorney General--People's Insurance Counsel Division
J. D., cum laude, Notre Dame Law School, 2017
- The Journal of College and University Law, Staff Member
- Faculty Award for Excellence: Taxation of Business Enterprises
B.B.A., magna cum laude, Mississippi State University, 2014